http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUV4J...eature=related
Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its the new site x-site Not lake x
Old 01-11-2009, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at Lake X just outside Panama City a few years back 11-06 and Clay and the guys there are really great! If you get to close to the gate watch out for Alice the security guard. I cant say enough that Clay and everyone there weny out of there way to make us feel at home!
Thanks again Clay!
Old 01-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

over it

Last edited by SKATERKAT; 01-13-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Registered

Read some of the comments people left under the video.

I spent about 3 weeks there, I thought the place was decent.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Last edited by rhinoLX; 01-30-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rhinoLX
SKATERKAT Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil
I know,,i heard the X-SITE is shut down ??????!!!!!

It is closing down. Clay no longer works there (works for cummins/Mercruiser in South Carolina now) No big loss. The place was a joke anyway, and in no way, shape, or form be compared to the REAL lake X.

If this is Adam, which issue of National Enquirer did you read that in?

So long as we can be of any assistance to the racers we will be here until the bitter end. Even if just a skeleton crew or a shadow of the past. I look forward to supporting the racers in any way I can. I take great offense to your comments as I have served the racers to the best of my ability for years. I am proud of my work, proud of my company, and proud of our product. It has been a great pleasure to be a part of the races all these years. I've met many great people, teams, racers, and promoters. I've made many friends. I've had a great time, helping people which is what it's all about so keep your negative, hurtful comments to yourself. This post will surely bring nothing but trouble for me so I must stop now before I tell you what I really think of your "comments".

"the sky is falling...the sky is falling"

PS. What do you know about the real Lake X? I've buried two great friends and co-workers I had the pleasure work with at ""The Real Lake X". Yes, you've ruined my day, good for you, hope you're happy, nice job.

Jeff? Is that you??? That comment was NOT intended for you in any way. You are a great guy, and do great work. It was simply out of frustration out of TWO of my friends getting let go, and the way people are treated there. I know there are two sides to every story, and all I can do is go by what I hear. If it's not closing down, than so be it. I apologize to you if I "ruined" your day, as I've always (and still do) consider you a friend. but I still have negative feelings about what happened to them, others, and myself. The place has a LONG track record of bad feelings. I dont wish anything upon anyone, but it's easy to think from the outside looking in that it was shutting down.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Last edited by rhinoLX; 01-30-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rhinoLX
Fair enough. I too miss my former colleagues and wish them well. I have in the past occasionally answered questions in my field of training on this forum but this has taught me that this form of communication is not for me. This is my final post as I'm signing off here and now, for my own good. I've too much work to do at X-Site to come home and read these hate baiting posts, boil my blood, and jeopardize a job that's been and hopefully will continue to be a big part of who I am.
Hey, dont go yet! Do you know where Bob Burlingham went to work? Maybe back to Cleveland? Not sure if you remember me, but this is Greg that came down from Baja for a couple weeks when we had the 40 Outlaw with 850s.
I saw you briefly in the video posted above! I have some pretty fond memories of X-Site, and the night-life in Panama City!
Old 01-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
Greg, i am sorry to tell u . But Bob B. died .

WHAT?? When did this happen?

Quick Reply: X-Site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.