Notices

Some Lake Texoma video

Old 10-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbojack
I will bet you never took the Tres Martin Boating Course.

I believe in having fun out on the lake. I also believe they were lucky that they did not stuff the boat after it skipped or it did not make a hard right or left and throw the people in the boat out.

Don't get me wrong. I have done many stupid things myself and have been lucky nothing bad has happen.

If you would like I can probaly find some Youtube videos where the same fun wave jump did not come out so good.

The reason for the comment is during Brad's course he shows a number of videos where the end result did not go as good as in this video. I bet they were all having fun before the accident.
Thanks for your insight. Again, we learn from our own mistakes in a manner we deem fit.

Thanks
Old 10-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a good day to die but just didn't happen. A man walked out of a hardware store the other day and got hit by a car and died. He was buying a set of hinges for a door he was installing. I sure wouldn't want to go like that.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 10-16-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What the fukc again? You guys and gals where having fun, period. No one got hurt, end of story. VV was by himself on a wide open lake smashing throttles for the camera, its all good. If we all have to go by the book and live our lifes inside a bubble then fukc it, I'm done, don't want to play anymore. Life is meant to be lived, don't rip anyone off, your word is your word and don't worry about the small $hit!!! Also, I'm hung over as hell and probably won't remember this rant untill later..........later