Notices

New thread

Old 05-18-2005, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New thread

Pachangalpina-Please do share.

We should make to Lanier sunday. See ya'll in the cove perhaps.

Rm
Old 05-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Registered

Gig had received his share of ribbing throughout the day for his short blue shorts while we were in Pickwick only to come back to the house and receive more ribbing. While we were flipping channels to find something to watch while grilling dinner, we settled on Cops. During one of the segments, a guy with matching blue shorts/underwear was pulled over and asked to step out of his vehicle. When the guy stepped out wearing his blue shorts with t-shirt tucked in with a pair of black patent leather tap shoes left on the seat, we all died laughing.

You would have to had been there to fully appreciate the moment.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered

A fully grown man such as Gig should leave those girlie shorts to the alternate life style folks. I am starting to wonder about the old boy.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Registered

Stryker, you just now wondering? He has been wearing those (Girlie Shorts) for years. By the way hold on to your shorts, he will be reading all of this soon. There's going to be some grilling going on and you and I are on the menu. It' goin' get ugly. Should be fun.
Pachangalpina, Your not winning any browny points either.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Registered

TwinScrews- I hope all is well with the old fellar cause this isn't like him to receive this much abuse and not respond. Maybe we will see you out this sat. Made it last weekend on sat but didn't see that cig....oh i didn't come down 6mi to your dock did I.

Stryker
Old 06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Registered

Well,well,well, look what happens when the children are left alone to play. It would appear that you boys have lost your minds so I'll help set things straight.

#1 " Suckdated" (properly spelled is SeaDated) logs more on water time than all three of you misfits combined, thus leaving little time to play on the Internet.

#2 "Mothers Day"...Thank you Roger. I feel like a Mother because I am always baby sitting you and your twin brothers.

#3 " Worn out"...any time you boys want to see who can win the all nighter party just let me know. I'm sure Rogie won't be allowed to play past dark and Robie will have to take his fiber-con which will put him in the rest room for the night. As for Todd I can only say SHARPIE!

Now, let see if you boys can find something constructive to do with your time like get your boats in proper order. I have heard that they are much more fun when you put them in the water.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Registered

Wow, that last post by SuckDated wore me out, must have the rest of you as well, no one replied. Did he hurt your feelings? As far as pulling any all-nighters, he stayed at my place over the holiday and at midnight he couldn't be found. Now I'm sure he will deni that but, it is true and we have witnesses. I will bring them to Lake Cumberland and we will settle this matter. I can't believe he can talk to you guys that way without a response, I'm disappointed in you boys. HaHa!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Registered

The only reason gradpa couldn't find me was because he was a sleep!!
Old 06-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered

At least he agrees to being a Mother...and now that is settled we will settle the playing past dark at Cumberland. Me and a little red bull will out last that old worn out a$$ any day.

By the way leave those freakin bIotch shorts at home. If I'm gonna party hard I don't want to get sick the next day.

Sorry for the disappointment Grandpa Screws.

STkr
Old 01-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Registered

just thought I would spark a little conversation. How is everyone doing? Ready for spring time or what? I sure am. Ready to go see Betty play again. If you haven't seen her, be sure and check her out this year, you want regret it.

Quick Reply: New thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.