Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
The Worx Band in MD >

The Worx Band in MD

Notices

The Worx Band in MD

Old 06-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you know we have making that run to see them for a few years now....but I tell you....just to try to get a drink at gilligan's when they are there...is f#$cking joke !! just to put it mildly..if you are at the dock you good to go....but if not ?? and if you want to eat....better pack your lunch !!! my .02 worth ! Rob
Old 08-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are back !!! This Sunday 4 - 8 pm
Old 08-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Will be trying to make it, Also, a group called Old School will be playing on the Dockside deck tommorow at 5. Try to make it down. Getting ready to head that way by 2.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeaaa Colonial Beach
I'm a Member of the Yacht Club thats putting on Dog Days of August on the beach behind dockside , it would be awesome to see a bunch of go-fasts make it there for both the bands that are playing saturday night
Old 08-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

We are going at 5 but we will be in the jet boat or pontoon. Look out for us
Old 08-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Now I can predict storms on the Potomac. When the Worx plays at Gilligans, Its going to storm. Last 2 times
Old 08-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

Now i know everyone saw my POS boat on sunday , it was the one getting the crap beat out of it on the pier , good thing all my dough is in the power , cause the port side of my hull is tattoo'd with imprints of the pilings and pier
time to start looking project boat to put my power in

the ride back to CB was awesome , it was a 30 minute long log flume ride , no rain but we were all soaked to the bone
Old 08-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Linster
Now I can predict storms on the Potomac. When the Worx plays at Gilligans, Its going to storm. Last 2 times
Exactly why we didnt stick around Sunday, plus I called around for a doppler report, plus Bill and Patti gave us the heads up on the rain.
Sorry we missed you Saturday, I was impatient for some swamp water, so after we ate at Dockside we took off.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
Now i know everyone saw my POS boat on sunday , it was the one getting the crap beat out of it on the pier , good thing all my dough is in the power , cause the port side of my hull is tattoo'd with imprints of the pilings and pier
time to start looking project boat to put my power in

the ride back to CB was awesome , it was a 30 minute long log flume ride , no rain but we were all soaked to the bone
If you were the one to the inside by the lifts then I saw ya. I tried to help keep your bow off of the dock when you were leaving. I was in a slip but still worried me. It can't possibly rain everytime the Worx come down, but it sure seems like it.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brian C
If you were the one to the inside by the lifts then I saw ya. I tried to help keep your bow off of the dock when you were leaving. I was in a slip but still worried me. It can't possibly rain everytime the Worx come down, but it sure seems like it.
that was me , thanks for the help with my bow , but that lil bump on the pier was nuthing compared to the beating it took while i was up in the bar , either way i still had a blast
you came down with the 30 foot baja that was slipped right next to you right? , new blowers but havent re-propped yet ?

anyway , it was fun both the band and the ride , wish more people had come out.

Quick Reply: The Worx Band in MD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.