Looking for Some Chill Spots...

Notices

Looking for Some Chill Spots...

Old 05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Some Chill Spots...

Hey guys,
I'm looking for some spots around the bay that are good chill spots..Some place my girl and me and friends can just go and anchor relax and hang out.. Any nice places you can actually pull up on the beach??Some where there isn't a ton of boat traffic rockin the hell out of you...I boat out of the severn river by annapolis...

Money Shot...
Old 05-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered

Dude, you should have come over.

BTW - My neighbor was telling me that the backside of Doblins Island in the Magothy was a good place. Great protection. I am going to give it a shot. Let me know if you want to meet me there?

Last edited by Run_em_hard; 05-27-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:29 PM
scarab
Gold Member

Jelly fish joels is a fun place to go to up fairlee creek across from pools island
Old 05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered

trappe creek on choptank river is happening so far this year
Old 05-28-2008, 06:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Magothy river, behind Dobbins Island. Great place to chill.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by excalibur27
The Magothy river, behind Dobbins Island. Great place to chill.
How often you go there. If I remember correctly from a previous post you live farther up the Magothy from me. I wouldn't might checking that place out.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Run_em_hard
How often you go there. If I remember correctly from a previous post you live farther up the Magothy from me. I wouldn't might checking that place out.
I think I know where you guys are talking about, last year I almost gronded my boat there because it's pretty shallow...Me, my girl and my friend were idling through there and I saw everybody anchored but I was still a ways out so I figured I was cool...and then as I watched my depth finder go from 5-1 in the blink of an eye and the boat got to a crawl...It freaked the **** out of me..It was a pretty crowded place..
Tyson I saw you do that loop on the severn on sat, boat sounded nice, this is where we were and usually are at...Stop by next time..
Old 05-29-2008, 06:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Run_em_hard
Usually stop there in the afternoon everytime out. Good place to have lunch, chill, & enjoy the sun. Nice place to check out the babes.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pshannon
I think I know where you guys are talking about, last year I almost gronded my boat there because it's pretty shallow...Me, my girl and my friend were idling through there and I saw everybody anchored but I was still a ways out so I figured I was cool...and then as I watched my depth finder go from 5-1 in the blink of an eye and the boat got to a crawl...It freaked the **** out of me..It was a pretty crowded place..
Tyson I saw you do that loop on the severn on sat, boat sounded nice, this is where we were and usually are at...Stop by next time..
Sounds good. If you happen to see me at that beach across from you stop by. I am going to give Dobbins a try this weekend I think.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by mull
trappe creek on choptank river is happening so far this year
How far up the Choptank is that?

Quick Reply: Looking for Some Chill Spots...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.