Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Potomac River Poker Run >

Potomac River Poker Run

Notices

Potomac River Poker Run

Old 06-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

low turnout, maybe 30 boats, weather was good. not the same as it has been in the past.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered

I had fun, sheared two studs off an exhaust riser and had a little water leak, EMI's w/ the water outlets at the top of the manifold. Thanks to those who tried to help. My uncles buddy lost a motor just before we got to Tims II, had to limp all the way back to Smallwood, 2 1/2 hours.

Hey Bill and John, a Sonic named RIP OFF, got bestlookin boat!. I think Toggle Throttle might have taken it!

i had a pair of 10s, Im pretty sure best hand was 3 Aces, it won $2K

Last edited by My Addiction; 06-08-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by My Addiction
I had fun, sheared two studs off an exhaust riser and had a little water leak, EMI's w/ the water outlets at the top of the manifold. Thanks to those who tried to help. My uncles buddy lost a motor just before we got to Tims II, had to limp all the way back to Smallwood, 2 1/2 hours.

Hey Bill and John, a Sonic named RIP OFF, got bestlookin boat!. I think Toggle Throttle might have taken it!

i had a pair of 10s, Im pretty sure best hand was 3 Aces, it won $2K
I drove 11 hours to jacksonville and spent 3k in the rain.
But hanging out with Randy and Sharon, Priceless.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we had a great time , drank a little to much , met alot of cool people.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Registered

Nick is that the 42'', IF so I have seen that boat. It is relatively new boat, it is a sharp looking boat if that is the one. It wiill run too.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Originally Posted by seltzer
I drove 11 hours to jacksonville and spent 3k in the rain.
But hanging out with Randy and Sharon, Priceless.
You also got to party with John and Val, Susan got to pinch Albert Haynsworth's a$$, we got that documented. Plus their is that alleged You Tube video of those two girls on the dance floor. I wonder who they were
Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Randy,

We having a little cook out on the beach Saturday (high tide) noon -Hot dogs, margarita's and a stripper pole - Ask Sharon for some gas money and come up north for the day, once you get north of Leesylvania Park make a left - "teal" color house in the middle - don't tell John S about the party - Any of you other river bums that can pass the metal detector test on the way out (hate it when all the silverware is missing the next day) are welcome to come also - water is 5'-0' deep at high tide - bottom is smooth soft sand - ok 90% mud 10% sand

James
Old 06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
You also got to party with John and Val, Susan got to pinch Albert Haynsworth's a$$, we got that documented. Plus their is that alleged You Tube video of those two girls on the dance floor. I wonder who they were
I thought it was cool when Val stuffed a dollar down Susans shirt and two came out her skirt.
I think John and Val made my next mortgage payment.
Those two are a blast and we had a great time.
BTW how are big Johns nuts?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by James
Randy,

We having a little cook out on the beach Saturday (high tide) noon -Hot dogs, margarita's and a stripper pole - Ask Sharon for some gas money and come up north for the day, once you get north of Leesylvania Park make a left - "teal" color house in the middle - don't tell John S about the party - Any of you other river bums that can pass the metal detector test on the way out (hate it when all the silverware is missing the next day) are welcome to come also - water is 5'-0' deep at high tide - bottom is smooth soft sand - ok 90% mud 10% sand

James
Hey cowboy, you forgot to mention the Village People YMCA theme.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 45SS
Nick is that the 42'', IF so I have seen that boat. It is relatively new boat, it is a sharp looking boat if that is the one. It wiill run too.
yeh I think so. It was cruisin pretty fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.