Potomac River Poker Run >

Potomac River Poker Run

Notices

Potomac River Poker Run

Old 06-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's it Bill.

800-850's w/NXT with 6 lowers or some thing like that. Orange at that back and cream interior. It's a new boat and I don't mean to bash but looks older. Orange fade makes it look faded and cream interior looks like dirty/UV suntanned white. Not to offend- just being honest...
Old 06-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks addiction, i wish i could have run but i just got my props done and was trying to do some tuning then one of the fuel pumps took a crap on me which lucky for me steve at curtis props found one for me and drove me there to get it awsome guy cant say enough about him but after those shenanigans then the rear main blew out of one of my new motors so its back out again but ill be back in two weeks after george straight concert
Old 06-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i coulda done that run , but the Colonial Beach boat club i'm a part of rented a paddle boat and we all dressed like pirates and got all tore up while terrorizing the Potomac.
as the only "go fast" guy in the club it hurt a lil watching the boats thunder by us past marker 2 outside the beach , but oh well , 30 beers and many chicks in slutty pirate costums and i forgot all about it.
see yall on the river some time soon
Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
wish i coulda done that run , but the Colonial Beach boat club i'm a part of rented a paddle boat and we all dressed like pirates and got all tore up while terrorizing the Potomac.
as the only "go fast" guy in the club it hurt a lil watching the boats thunder by us past marker 2 outside the beach , but oh well , 30 beers and many chicks in slutty pirate costums and i forgot all about it.
see yall on the river some time soon
That was strange seeing people dressed like pirates when we got to dockside. I drove by pretty close, honking and waving, as we left, prob near that marker. That was a lot of pirates