July 25th Aquapalooza @ Tims Rivershore 2

Notices

July 25th Aquapalooza @ Tims Rivershore 2

Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Is it too late to file a report on the Crownline that did all trhe damage? Who do we call? That's Charles County isn't it?
Joe..I think you still can file. It is Charles county, but you call the Maryland Marine police a divison of the state police. Had a incident once were a jet ski hit our boat anchored. They said as long as their were no injuries, they would just take a report. Glad you guys are ok.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Just the usual problems when a thunder storm is coming and 25 boats are waiting to put on the trailer. No one called the police, one officer, John Freeman was a boater, he just came down to watch the goings ons. A second officer showed up he was just cruising thru. Karen and Hurly said the officers just happend by. But they really didnt mind them being their, people were really getting impatient with the storm getting closer.
What I was talking about occurred early in the day when people were putting in, not at night. Somebody said a couple of guys were fighting?
Old 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
What I was talking about occurred early in the day when people were putting in, not at night. Somebody said a couple of guys were fighting?
That I can see. We put in around 1130 and the line was almost to the entrance
Old 07-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dave M
Yup, I hung out at Fairview for a few hours and then had dinner at Pt. Tobacco.

There was a NICE Concept CC there, Yours?
That is the dude below

When pulling out of Port Tobacco by land look to the right. I keep my boat on the lift at my waterfront lot at the RV Resort. ps- the one you saw is for sale and is Brads below if you know anyone looking.

Originally Posted by brad21hudson
I did the same as you, 4 or 5 hours of Fairview then dinner, saw your Superboat there, I was in the Concept. left there went back to Belle Plains and beat the storm that goodness. I was hoping to run into MM over ther so he could buy us dinner....
I swung by to do just that but they said you just left- maybe next time..
Old 07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We went in the Velocity. My 8 year old son, a friend of his and my GF. We left around 6:00 for Port Tobacco and went swimming for awhile before firing up the grill. I enjoyed the moment when a guy was drifting backwards into another boat, goosed it and dumped two of his passengers in the water.