Notices

Virginia Beach

Old 03-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bullhead
598 I also boat in this area....if you ever see me wave me down and drinks are on me......thanks so much for what you do for our country....godspeed
Will to sir, and thank you very much for the comment.

I see you are from Smithfield Va. My parents live in Carrollton on the water and I worked at the Smithfield Station when I was a young lad!! That place has really built up over the years. Hope to see you on the water this summer.

Brad
Old 03-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eric, my last name is Murden, not Munden....
Old 03-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 775 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollowpoint
Are you sure
Old 03-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Are you sure
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint
It all depends on what Dock Party you are talking about !!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 775 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
It all depends on what Dock Party you are talking about !!!!!
Details aren't my strong point considering everytime I meet anyone on this website it is at a Poker run
Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sorry Eric. Can't afford the fuel for a trip up your way. However, if you head down south and need a place to crash besides the boat, call me. You should try to at least make it this far south once this year!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Details aren't my strong point considering everytime I meet anyone on this website it is at a Poker run
+1..tough to remember chit in a fog
Old 03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
+1..tough to remember chit in a fog
Yes it is !!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

I see above a comment about SML in May, what's going on then? I've been going up there the last couple years and absolutely love the lake, just wish it wasn't a 5 hour trip each way. When does the water start to warm up there and when do all the restaurants / bars open back up for the season?

As for the VB area, come on warm weather. I can't wait to get the new boat. Once it starts warming up you'll see me and my crew at just about all the spots mentioned above. Historically we've spent the most time on the ICW between Mundens point and the Cove with several weekends each at Tiki Bar ,New Point, Lake Gaston, and SML. Come summer we're on the boat every weekend and normally at least once during the week... Looking forward to meeting more people in the go fast crowd.

598 - To me it's not our boats that are useless, the ones that take people fishing all day to catch something I can pick up at Harris Teeter on the way home already cleaned and ready to through on the grill are the ones I question There never has been nor will there ever be a fishing pole onboard any boat I own...
Old 03-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mlb75
I see above a comment about SML in May, what's going on then? I've been going up there the last couple years and absolutely love the lake, just wish it wasn't a 5 hour trip each way. When does the water start to warm up there and when do all the restaurants / bars open back up for the season?

As for the VB area, come on warm weather. I can't wait to get the new boat. Once it starts warming up you'll see me and my crew at just about all the spots mentioned above. Historically we've spent the most time on the ICW between Mundens point and the Cove with several weekends each at Tiki Bar ,New Point, Lake Gaston, and SML. Come summer we're on the boat every weekend and normally at least once during the week... Looking forward to meeting more people in the go fast crowd.

598 - To me it's not our boats that are useless, the ones that take people fishing all day to catch something I can pick up at Harris Teeter on the way home already cleaned and ready to through on the grill are the ones I question There never has been nor will there ever be a fishing pole onboard any boat I own...
I say the same chit to them!! I use Food Loin/Farm Fresh tho. I have been asked by family members to go fishing on my boat and tell them everytime "you are welcome to come ride, leave your poles at home". Life is all about different strokes for different folks.....I like to go fast, make as much noise as possible, and be stylish at the same time.....A center console fishing boat meets none of those requirements!! I will continue to burn gas and haul A**

Brad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.