Default Stops

Is there a list of stops somewhere?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Old Guy
Is there a list of stops somewhere?
They are not up on the website yet, I can tell you what they usually are. Start at the Tiki Bar, then to Sea Breeze, usually to the Rivers Edge, and end at Vera's. They are subject to change.
Check www.marylandpowerboatclub.com I am sure they will list them soon.

Last edited by Beak Boater; 05-09-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
They are not up on the website yet, I can tell you what they usually are. Start at the Tiki Bar, then to Sea Breeze, usually to the Rivers Edge, and end at Vera's. They are subject to change.
Check www.marylandpowerboatclub.com I am sure they will list them soon.
Hey Thanks, Mostly boat on the Potomac and met some really nice folks in your group at Gilligans. Have been to the Tiki bar by land but haven't a clue where the rest are. Would like to meet up and follow someone that knows all the stops and won't leave us in the dust. :-) Thanks, Danny--36 Nortech
Old 05-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Hey Thanks, Mostly boat on the Potomac and met some really nice folks in your group at Gilligans. Have been to the Tiki bar by land but haven't a clue where the rest are. Would like to meet up and follow someone that knows all the stops and won't leave us in the dust. :-) Thanks, Danny--36 Nortech
I dont think you will get left in the dust......or boat wakes in a 36 Nortech. We trailer over on Sat. morning and meet at the Solomons boat ramp about 10:30. We go around to the Tiki Bar and register, the run usually starts around 12:00. Fun run is about 50 miles total. Its a pay as you go run, all you do when you register is buy into the poker hands, if you want, and sign a release.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Registered

Smile

I dont think you will get left in the dust......or boat wakes in a 36 Nortech. We trailer over on Sat. morning and meet at the Solomons boat ramp about 10:30. We go around to the Tiki Bar and register, the run usually starts around 12:00. Fun run is about 50 miles total. Its a pay as you go run, all you do when you register is buy into the poker hands, if you want, and sign a release.
Thanks for the information it's a big help. Will be there if work allows but if not hope everyone has a safe and fun filled day on the water...........Danny (Old guy 36 Nortech)
Old 05-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

We trailer over on Sat. morning and meet at the Solomons boat ramp about 10:30.
I know your rig is probably 10' or so longer than mine. Just wondering if the are any parking issues at that ramp? Particularly on a crowded day. It doesn't look like the spots are that long there?
Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

Dave that ramp does get a little packed, last time they had us park in the grass outside of the lot itself, and there was a decent amount of room out there. As far as the ramp/dock/facility, it is great.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpzaluski
Dave that ramp does get a little packed, last time they had us park in the grass outside of the lot itself, and there was a decent amount of room out there. As far as the ramp/dock/facility, it is great.
Thanks! I usually use the Navy Annex ramp whenever I go to the Pax. It's kinda tight in there, but worked fine for my old boat.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Randy is your guy if you dont want to be left in the dust.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Originally Posted by seltzer
Randy is your guy if you dont want to be left in the dust.
So true...cause my boat is always clean. No dust flying off my boat. Now if you want to be in the back of the pack run with Seltzer, or Charlie, or one of the other cats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.