Notices

Memorial Weekend

Old 05-22-2002, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Memorial Weekend

OK boys and girls, it's wednesday afternoon and everyone SHOULD be getting their **** together for the weekend. Who is going to be at Lanier? I hope to be there on Friday afternoon at the marina after my Doc visit Friday morning. Come by and have a cold drink if you wish. SeeYa on the water.
Robert
Old 05-22-2002, 06:10 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That's better Robert. You had me confused with your screen name. I didn't know who was who.
I could see you in Kemosabe

Have a good holiday.

I'll be up here hopefully getting mine dialed in. Got to put the distributors in and 2 headers then I'm ready to roll.

Take care!

Mark and Patti
Old 05-22-2002, 06:40 PM
Registered

Good luck Mark, I know those headers can be a real ***** sometimes. Make sure you use the ultra grey silicone, it's the only one that holds up. If you see your brother make sure that you tell him hey from me. Hope the weather warms up for yuuuz gizze .

Robert
Old 05-22-2002, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to be out this weekend, the weather looks good. I'll be here working on the boat. The only way I'll make the water this month is if I throw the drive back on, and use paddle power

Doug
Old 05-22-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Tonto (aka MedicineMan......aka Robert).

If all goes well I should be out on Sunday (and Monday). My alternators just came in yesterday, so I had to take apart and twist 90degrees to avoid a small casting area that hits the mount....and lets not forget they had to be painted to match the valve covers. So, if she cranks up on Saturday at the house, just need to change the filters, oil...etc......and I'm ready.

And, the weather looks like its gonna be great for the weekend!!
Old 05-22-2002, 10:15 PM
Registered

There's suppose to be a pretty good party on a house boat in cocktail cove on sunday. Band on top the whole nine yards, not sure which boat I'll have out on sunday though. The 41 will be easy to recognize, the SeaRay is named KEYS DISEASE. If ya see us stop by
Robert
Old 05-23-2002, 01:19 AM
cdaddygreg@aol.

Thumbs up

I'll be on Lanier all weekend. My Fountain is white with black,red and grey stripes and checkerboards near the tail. I'd like to meet up with anybody that will be out there. no name on my boat 'til next week. CASH BAR is the one that stuck. definitely headed for Cocktail Cove, I have friends that should have their houseboats there as well. Anybody that would like to meet up feel free to give me a call, Greg-678-778-4734.

Tonto, which marina on Fri., I'm putting in then and storing at Starboard Marina all weekend.

My boat is a 29' fountain.

Old 05-23-2002, 07:23 AM
Registered

Tonto......cdaddy. Sure will if i'm out there. I gotta believe that Coctail Cove will be x-tra packed this weekend.
Old 05-23-2002, 01:24 PM
Registered

cdaddy,
Aqualand. If your coming out of Starboard and you see the lighthouse at AL turn right before you pass the LH and I think I'm the 4th dock in. It is the first dock that has covered slips all the way out to the end. The SeaRay is on the north side and the 41 will be on the south side of the same dock. They are the 4th slips in for the end (lake side, not shore side) If the 41 isn't in yet you will see an empty hydro hoist where it goes. I hope to be there three o'clockish. Got your number but my cell phone doesn't work at the dock, so I can't call till I get out on the water.
Robert
Old 05-23-2002, 03:42 PM
racefever

I will be out but boatless about 10 days on the motor till she is ready. The race boat (F1-91) is in for fiberglass repair. Can not drive anyway for about 2 weeks till shoulder heals. See you guys and girls at Cocktail cove & 6 dock.

P.S.
P4-91 WILL SEE 95mph.

Quick Reply: Memorial Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.