Notices

Bay Performance?

Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Bay Performance?

I was driving around North East yesterday and came upon a place called Bay Performance Marine. http://www.bayperformanceinc.com/

Anyone know anything about them?

Frank
Old 04-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Thats Norm's place very cool guy. And does a great job. I have some friends that use him for there work.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about the prices and service? I tried to buy a bunch of stuff from him when I was rigging my boat and it was like pulling teeth to get prices, then when I did get the prices I figured out why . Emails with whoever was at the other end was a long period of time between response. I did not have any issues, although I never bought anything either. I know Jeff J and the SW crew follow him, so he must be good to work with, Right???????
Old 04-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Thats Norm's place very cool guy. And does a great job. I have some friends that use him for there work.
Thanks Bobby. If I move up the North East I may have to make friends even though I do my own work.

There was a nice flat deck 36' Cig painted silver in the parking lot. It looked like a nice resto. Couple other Fountains there too.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had him rebuild my drive last season, nice enough guy. I have heard one or two horror stories though....
Old 04-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

thanks for the interest guys ,i serve several of the performance guys in the area . we are a full service shop from engine building to full custom paint . that 35 mistress was a project from last year in for more work. i know there is some good and bad news out there about us and you can`t please everyone, and there is two sides to every story. i do my best to try to make all my cust. happy and boating..i`m also a full service shop not really a parts house for parts. thanks again .look forward to see ya on the water!!!!!!
Norm Aker (pres.)
Bay Performance inc.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered

Bay Performance takes care of all my graphic-paint/mechanical needs for both my Fountain and Skater for the past few years. I would recommend Norm to anyone who wants custom work with personal attention at a reasonable price.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bay performance
thanks for the interest guys ,i serve several of the performance guys in the area . we are a full service shop from engine building to full custom paint . that 35 mistress was a project from last year in for more work. i know there is some good and bad news out there about us and you can`t please everyone, and there is two sides to every story. i do my best to try to make all my cust. happy and boating..i`m also a full service shop not really a parts house for parts. thanks again .look forward to see ya on the water!!!!!!
Norm Aker (pres.)
Bay Performance inc.
Thanks Norm. I'll make a point of stopping by to introduce myself. I'm also a good source of referrals. At one point I referred roughly 10 engine builds to a friend.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by gb42
Bay Performance takes care of all my graphic-paint/mechanical needs for both my Fountain and Skater for the past few years. I would recommend Norm to anyone who wants custom work with personal attention at a reasonable price.
Where are you located? I'm new to the area and looking at real estate nearby.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Registered

Panther, In North East Maryland...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.