Notices

Solomon run

Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Solomon run

Hoping to make our first trip to Solomons from the Nanticoke this weekend. Any suggestions on where to get some 93 oct, some good food and tie up for a couple of hours?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my opinion, the best dinner food you'll find by boat in solomons is a restaurant called "Dry Dock". It's located at zanhisers marina. You can tie off to the end of any of their docks at the T that you find an open slip. When you walk up to the restaurant just let them know what dock you are on and what kind of boat. It doesn't hurt to call for reservations either. it's a small restaurant, half indoor seating, half outdoor. Excellent food though. I eat there a couple of times a month.

If you're just looking for lunch, grab a crab cake sandwich at stoneys kingfishers. and of course don't forget to stop by the tiki bar after. For even more casual, you can just tie up at tiki and grab lunch from the grill sergeant next door.

As for 93 octane, plenty of fuel docks sell it in solomons.