Tims Rivershore Poker Run- June 1st >

Tims Rivershore Poker Run- June 1st

Notices

Tims Rivershore Poker Run- June 1st

Old 04-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tims Rivershore Poker Run- June 1st

Tims Rivershore Poker Run is on June 1st this year. Usually a good time. Anyone going?

http://timsrivershore.com/events/
Old 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Registered

More people should do this run. It has the potential to be a realy good run. I think its about 70-80 miles total with 3 stops between the start and finish. In the past it was, Start at Tims I in Dumfries, buffet breakfast:long run to Goose Bay Marina and Campground: Gilligans Peir for Lunch and a Swamp Water: A cool Bar in Colonial Beach, Dockside: Then the second long run to Tims II at Fairview, crab and shrimp dinner and two shirts. All for $250 per couple/hand, at least that was last years price.
That being said I dont think I can make it this year and that sucks.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered

I'm going to try and make it this year... We've never made it before, but hope to squeeze it in... I'm getting hitched 21 days later, so we'll see what happens.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Registered

Anybody have more info? All I can find on the Tims website is the date. I've been trying to do this run for years but stuff always comes up. Trying to commit this year.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brwn234
Anybody have more info? All I can find on the Tims website is the date. I've been trying to do this run for years but stuff always comes up. Trying to commit this year.
You should defanatley try and make it, the run ususally kicks off around 10am or so and registration starts around 8am. There is full breakfast after or while you check in. I will get exact details from Tim and try to post them later this week.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Registered

Everyone in the area should try and make this run!! Should be a good time. Around 6 or so boats from the woodbridge area are going. Email me if you want the registration form/prices. [email protected], details below

Start time of the run is 10:00 a.m., Captain's meeting is 9:00 a.m. Breakfast buffet will be served. Final
details of the run, including all stops, will be explained.Late registration will be done during this time.
1st stop: TIM'S IN DUMFRIES. Here you'll get your t-shirts, wristbands, breakfast buffet and
instructions on the run itself. You'll also receive your first card.
2nd stop: GOOSE BAY and the bloody mary bar with entertainment
you'll receive your 2nd card
3rd stop: DOCKSIDE AT COLONIAL BEACH
for lunch and entertainment and your 3rd card
4th stop: GILLIGANS and entertainment you'll receive your 4th card
5th stop:TIM'S II AT FAIRVIEW You'll receive your 5th card and have dinner.
Awarding of all prizes takes place at Tim's II
Old 05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Registered

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a couple of points if you have never run this event....First its a great run, when you get to Goose Bay, unless they have changed things, tie up in any open Slip, they also have 92 octane fuel if you need it. After you get past Gilligans, the river can be rough around Colonial Beach. Dockside will have a few slips open, you probably will be rafting off someone their, so have your ropes and fenders ready.. When you get back to Gilligans, make sure you have an anchor, or someone to tie up to, most of the pier will be full, they will shuttle you in to the pier on a boat. Same at Tims 2 at Fairview.
Be safe, and have a great time.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered

I'll be there! Now I just need to get my boat back together and make sure it runs .
Old 05-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered

Should be a good time this weekend with good weather!! If your on the fence you should defantley make it out. I have talked and exchanged emails with serveral people so it should be a good turnout.

Good video from 3 years ago running under the 301 bridge from Gilligans, Fountain 35 Lightning/ Spectre 90+ mph on potomac river - YouTube

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.