Notices

35zr

Old 11-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gunslinger226
Thanks for the feedback. One last question how is that nor-tech vs the fountain? I'm sure there is a topic somewhere on that but I'm sure you switched for a reason
We got tired of being beat-up on the bay in the 29 so we bought a 35 Fountain and what a great ride it has proved to be. But I have always concidered a Nor-tech to be a nicer ride over the fountain. But which one has more cup holders? You have to have cup holders.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Registered

I ran a 21 then 28 now a 33 Scarab on the upper bay. I will tell you the 33 AVS handles the bay well. The previous owner even took the boat from Chesepeake City down to Atlantic City and back more than once. I would say that bigger is probably better, but based on my experience I would think that a 35ZR would do nicely.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

This is my first summer on the Bay running a 35zr. Its been fantastic! I am enjoying the higher seating which allows me to spot debris much sooner than previous boats I owned. I have taken two runs South to Kent Narrows/Bay Bridge and a few loops around Pooles and out into the Delaware Bay with no concerns. It has all of the power I could want and yet still manageable around the dock.
If you want to meet up and see for yourself reach out - I am located on the Upper Bay.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Registered

My 382 will be available soon. If you're interested let me know. I went from a 21' four winns to this one. Piece of cake. Wife really likes the private head. I really like the speed, 80 plus, and the smooth ride. We're looking at 400's now.