2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Notices

2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Old 01-18-2018, 08:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by baja27
Sure sounds like a fun time, isn't a little to cold though that time of year?
Last years run we had temp in 80's....Average temps tend to be mid to upper 60's....another weekend of temps in the 80's would be nice however....come join us, the entire event is top notch. Brand new venue out of harbor East marina in Baltimore Inner harbor, Courtyard Marriott hotel is outstanding and of course Schaefer's canal House for lunch at the mouth of the C&D Canal in the northern Chesapeake Bay ( Elk River)...

Chris
Old 01-18-2018, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Woooo Wait a minute! Chris never said anything about someone showing up with a boat with a stripper pole!
Old 01-19-2018, 06:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fordf350
Woooo Wait a minute! Chris never said anything about someone showing up with a boat with a stripper pole!
Mark,
Something's are best kept secret from you....

Chris
Old 01-22-2018, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

CT,
I reviewed your boat survey this morning. The new paint job is orders of magnitude better.
A question, how early can I get access to the pier at Harbor East for some potential sunrise pics and video of boats?
JT
Old 01-23-2018, 06:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JST1
CT,
I reviewed your boat survey this morning. The new paint job is orders of magnitude better.
A question, how early can I get access to the pier at Harbor East for some potential sunrise pics and video of boats?
JT
JT,
You can have access to the ramps as early as you want...call me and let me know what you want to do and I will make sure everything is in place for you.

CT.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JST1
CT,
JT
Originally Posted by badmonkey
JT,
You can have access to the ramps as early as you want...call me and let me know what you want to do and I will make sure everything is in place for you.

CT.
????? New paint job? Boat survey?? What am I missing?
Old 01-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Rumaging through my laptop last night. Came across the original survey for Chris's Formula. The images showed the original paint work. Just felt like commenting on it. A form of drunk dialing.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

84 Days and counting......

Chris
Old 02-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1,234 Likes on 688 Posts

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
too bad, Mary and I were looking forward to seeing you again, thanks soooo much for the invite to ride on your boat when I broke last year!!!
We'll miss you and Mary too, Shaun! And you're welcome! That's what it's all about!

We'll be on this run next year for sure!

We have a pretty big poker run happening at the end of June down here in Norfolk for those interested. It's a long trailer ride for some, but it's worth it for sure. And, it's happening on my birthday so a double win for me! Check it out! https://mapacharity.org
Old 02-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not going to make it Chris. Unfortunately I work every one of those days. Spoke with the supervisor in charge of days off and he laughed. Hard enough to get one day off in the middle of the week let alone 3 in a row on a weekend. I WAS off for last years event but didn’t have a motor. Not sure I’m going to make the fall run this year either. Thought of selling has crossed my mind a lot lately

don’t forget to take lots of pics and video and post em for us all to see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.