Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Upgrades/replacements >

Upgrades/replacements

Notices

Upgrades/replacements

Old 01-29-2003, 11:23 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Upgrades/replacements

Since all we can do is talk about our boats, for now, what upgrades - modifications - replacements has everyone done, going to do, or planning to do (regular maintenance doesn't count!) to their boats over the winter? I've replaced the prop with a York labbed 26P, and had to repair a tire for the trailer. I'm gonna add a drive shower as soon as it gets warm enough to drill a round hole. I'm looking into a prop storage bracket for the spare, and I may upgrade the sound system.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:33 PM
toonatime

RW,
I had a brilliant I sold my wonderful 272 25th anniversary Baja Now I feel like Next?
SKY

Old 01-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Warlock 27

The list is too long and my fingers would be raw

Still doing stuff......but I'm goin RACIN ...now all I have to do is wait for it to be put back together.....then finish dialin in on the mark

Old 02-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Registered

RW--There's the list of what I'd like to do and then there's the list of what I can afford to do. Here's the can-afford list. The Eliminator dealer finally made good on his end of the deal--all new gauges, bezels, handles, steering wheel collar, switch panel and switches--I get to install them . We're also installing a depth sounder, and going with two Optimas and the Perko switch. I made a custom stainless steel battery tray for the Optimas which freed up the money to buy the second battery. Going to also have to buy some Shotguns for the noise--or they might put me under the jail where we boat in AL. Would've liked to have added a sound system this season but we'll probably just settle for a new water-resistant boombox that plays MP3s.........until next year. The stereo plans call for enough boom to make the water shake like a horny crocodile (for those of you that watch Animal Planet)!!!! See you guys soon....G&A
Old 02-18-2003, 07:35 AM
Registered

Hey cougar,
I got my engines in my cat and are starting to hook things up.I am off all this week and will be home in Douglasville.770-920-1444.If you need any helpor tools to do anything let me know.Also when you dewinterize if you need aplace to do it or whatever you are more than welcome to bring you boat to my house and do it.
Mark
Old 02-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered

Thanks for the offer----but it'll be 5-6 weeks until we bring her back home. Best of luck with the new mills. Gerry