Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
New Florida boat trip >

New Florida boat trip

Notices

New Florida boat trip

Old 08-26-2003, 09:38 AM
gbi4574python

Is it too late to go? I am in NH but home on the 31st. I talked w/ John and he told me about trip.

Old 08-26-2003, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone we are the folks with the 25 Baja Outlaw sorry we could not make the last trip to Hartwell, we will not be able to make Florida either but are interested in going to martin, Speedbump do you have anyone else going? We will be at Wedowee this weekend cougercat are you going? If so we will see ya'll there.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Registered

Hello fellow Atlanta Powerboaters!
Looking forward to meeting all of you on a future event now that I've found you.
I noticed the Florida trip which my wife and I would be very interested in doing but realised that it falls on the same weekend as the Jacksonville Poker Run which were competing in.
Maybe some of the Atlanta Powerboaters would want to join in. Sounds like a good time, details on the Florida Powerboat club website.
Catch up with you guys in Atlanta on Lake Lanier sometime.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just to follow up on Chase 910 comments regarding the the Jacksonville Firefighters Poker Run on the same weekend as your trip. You can go to WWW.JFFPR.COM to get more information on the run. Also boats can be lifted off for anyone not wanting to dunk their trailers ,at Arlington Marina. Trips are planned for St. Augustine and Silver Glenn along with the poker run.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Registered

Thanks for the onfo about the poker run. I have talked to them in length about their run. It was desided by the folks going down not to do the poker run. However, we will be eatting at the crab shack Saturday afternoon and look forward to see them all come in. Also, Sunday we will be in the spring and we'll be looking for them.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:30 AM
Registered

Angry storm watchers?

Everybody hope for a high pressure/front over Florida. We need to keep Isabel to the south of us. 145 m.p.h. winds and growing---nice good sized, well defined hurricane. Projected for Floridas east coast next Thurs/Friday.

Oh yeah, Happy B-Day Alli-Runner
Old 09-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Registered

CC...........You can just out-run that thing cant ya?

Bob
Old 09-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Registered

Bob,

If that thing is going to be heading for Palatka........I'm not going to be there waiting for it. Instead of outrunning it---I'll just out-think it and stay home. Hopefully it'll get pushed south.

BTW---Who are you?

I think APB club rules state you have to at least attend one run per yr...........

CC
Old 09-12-2003, 06:17 AM
Registered

Unhappy Not Looking Good...

for Florida...Isabel is so huge that if it comes anywhere near Florida it will be a rain-out!!!! How do you say...cancellation policy and hello Lake Martin. Even that could be "iffy".
Old 09-12-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered

CC............I did the Lanier Run by myself. ..........Honestly, 2004, Vicky and I are gonna get out there on the trips. (I've got the boat up for sale now, looking to get something easier/safer to trailer.........Wife wants some form of "standup" cabin area, and something not as wide to trailer........I'll have to tell you about our LaborDay trip to Hartwell 2years ago.......not pretty)

Bob

Quick Reply: New Florida boat trip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.