Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
2007 Shootout Participants please read!!! >

2007 Shootout Participants please read!!!

Notices

2007 Shootout Participants please read!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 Shootout Participants please read!!!

Hello,

For the 3rd year I will be working Color Commentary for KRMS radio 1150 AM at the Shootout and on Cox Cable at the lake and streamed at www.1150KRMS.com

As in the past 2 year I would like to find out more about the you so if you plan on running please tell me about yourself, boat and so on. The information we get passed on to us from the entry form is sparce at best.

Name:
Throttle man, Driver, Crew
Boat Year, Make, Model, Power, Sponsor:
Home Lake (or Ocean, Sea or River)
Number of years participating
What you claim for your home

Other things you would like me to know about you to share with our vast AM and Cable viewers. Believe me when I say I am only as interesting as the information!!

I also like details, like who built your power, what you run for drives and props. I don’t always get it all out but we have a lot of time to kill between runs so this is your chance for 10 minutes of fame!!!

A pic of your boat helps too as sometimes the boat that is on the course isn’t what comes up on the computer.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with your information. If you know people that will run but are not on OSO please pass along the request.

Thanks in advance and if you have questions please let me know and looking forward to seeing you all there.

Mike Alford
[email protected]
Broadcast Volunteer