Notices

Gas on LOTO?

Old 01-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas on LOTO?

Who sells gas on the water in the winter besides toad cove?
Old 01-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Miller's Landing (28.5) sells if they're around.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered

GLENCOVE MARINE

We have Reg and Premium year round at our 3MM location. Just call ahead if possible. 573-365-4001 and as for the sea store.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Lake Shores Marina 8mm
Old 01-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nova26
Who sells gas on the water in the winter besides toad cove?
What area are you near or are you looking for? There are gas docks/service areas all over that are open year round. Drop on here an idea of the MM you are looking for and I am sure they can give you several ideas nearby. Most of the marinas with sales offices are open year round for limited service. I boated numberous times thru December and as early as March and never had a problem.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
What area are you near or are you looking for? There are gas docks/service areas all over that are open year round. Drop on here an idea of the MM you are looking for and I am sure they can give you several ideas nearby. Most of the marinas with sales offices are open year round for limited service. I boated numberous times thru December and as early as March and never had a problem.
The reason for asking is some friends of mine have been fishing from PB-2 in there fishing boat. They would like to widen there range. Any where from Four Seasons to Tan tar a. Thanks Omerta One, Selpel and Bilgerat for the stops. That's good to know I am known to dewinterize and go for a ride this time of year if I like the temp. I've always felt like I was on the moon if I had trouble this time of the year with nobody out there or nothing open.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nova26
The reason for asking is some friends of mine have been fishing from PB-2 in there fishing boat. They would like to widen there range. Any where from Four Seasons to Tan tar a. Thanks Omerta One, Selpel and Bilgerat for the stops. That's good to know I am known to dewinterize and go for a ride this time of year if I like the temp. I've always felt like I was on the moon if I had trouble this time of the year with nobody out there or nothing open.
If they are fishing why not fill up on land? Surely they have plenty of range...my bass boat on a full tank (55 gals) will go a long way.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
If they are fishing why not fill up on land? Surely they have plenty of range...my bass boat on a full tank (55 gals) will go a long way.
Looking out my window it's a small aluminum boat. I'm sure it's full when they put in. Gas on the water is like a beer a Bush Stadium.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Right across from Four Seasons on the West side is Point Oasis. I think Mark pumps gas on weekends but not positive. If not, I know Port Arrowhead does at roughly the 16 or 17 MM. There is also gas at a few of the marinas right near Grand Glaize bridge such as Mungenast(sp) Motorsports. Good luck and good fishing.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
Right across from Four Seasons on the West side is Point Oasis. I think Mark pumps gas on weekends but not positive. If not, I know Port Arrowhead does at roughly the 16 or 17 MM. There is also gas at a few of the marinas right near Grand Glaize bridge such as Mungenast(sp) Motorsports. Good luck and good fishing.
Thanks Hammer I'll let them know tonight.Thanks for all the input everyone....

Quick Reply: Gas on LOTO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.