Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Tres Martin school at loto >

Tres Martin school at loto

Notices

Tres Martin school at loto

Old 02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I highly recommend taking the course. Especially if this is your first cat. They do Not handle like a V-bottom at all.Im on my 3rd year of owning a cat and still have lots to learn about them.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I took the class last year...best boat related money I ever spent. Every performance boater should take the class. If you do not have a boat they will have you do a ride along.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
I took the class last year...best boat related money I ever spent. Every performance boater should take the class. If you do not have a boat they will have you do a ride along.
I agree, took the class last year right before the shootout and it was very well worth every dollar spent...Tres and Brad have a very well thought out and informative program......I do know that if you have a high performance cat you have to drive yours to get certified by them if you don't have verifiable years of experience in one, if you do then all you need to do is a ride-a-long...and pass the written...

Last edited by fountain4play; 02-06-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loto

One of the reasons he is posting is to bring a few to the class to lower the expenses. And the calendar is busy already so we would like to set a date. Its worth lowering your insurance premiums and preventing a future incident.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by whiteglide
This is my first time posting on a forum so bare with me. I am in the process of buying a 27' Eliminator and was interested in attending the Tres Martin school. I spoke with him yesterday and he said there is not currently a schedule for loto but if there was some interest in it he would set it up for May.

Any body else interested?
Perfect. Count me in. Missed it at loto last year. Anyone else? Let's get a date on the calendar...
Old 02-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered

Thanks for joining in cullen 11. I believe Tres told me at least four people but the more the better. I think the dates he told me were may 26 and 27. The 26th is Mermorial Day. Not sure he realized that or if it matters. Don't think it matters to me, I'll be at the lake anyway. I can be reached by email at [email protected]
Old 02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by whiteglide
Thanks for joining in cullen 11. I believe Tres told me at least four people but the more the better. I think the dates he told me were may 26 and 27. The 26th is Mermorial Day. Not sure he realized that or if it matters. Don't think it matters to me, I'll be at the lake anyway. I can be reached by email at [email protected]
No more than 4 people.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Cost?
Old 02-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered

Which of the three available courses is it and how much???

Old 02-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered

If you go the the web site in Tres's post all the information on cost is there. Correct me if I'm wrong Tres. The Ultra High Perf course is the one I am wanting to take.

Quick Reply: Tres Martin school at loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.