latest conditions @ tablerock

Notices

latest conditions @ tablerock

Old 07-12-2008, 06:49 AM
JC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default latest conditions @ tablerock

We have never been to table rock, always LOTO. Going down for a week at the end of the month.
What are the water conditions like right. Any thing we need to see or do with the kids, any places we need to stay away from.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

water is high but looks to be clean. places to go by land, silver dollar city, branson landing. by water, maybe big cedar.

places to stay away from; branson & silver dollar city- if you want to keep your sanity.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 5 Posts

We were there two weeks ago, the lake was in good shape. One place was kind of neat is the new shoping area down by the river in branson, and check out the water fountain show, pretty cool.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:08 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Water was great today. Clean, clear, and pleasant...as usual. Its high, but thats only a concern to those of us that cannot get to our docks without a paddle boat. A couple places to eat at k-city, state park, big cedar, and shell knob. Go to the landing and eat at the mexican place.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Water was great today. Clean, clear, and pleasant...as usual. Its high, but thats only a concern to those of us that cannot get to our docks without a paddle boat. A couple places to eat at k-city, state park, big cedar, and shell knob. Go to the landing and eat at the mexican place.

yeah the water looked great. i spent 2 hrs changing an impeller. then we hooked the boat up to the tahoe & the back end was about 6" from dragging & the front tires were about to come off the ground. so now need to expedite finding a tow vehicle for us.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BDiggity
yeah the water looked great. i spent 2 hrs changing an impeller. then we hooked the boat up to the tahoe & the back end was about 6" from dragging & the front tires were about to come off the ground. so now need to expedite finding a tow vehicle for us.
Where were you? We have been out all weekend. Have been looking but have not seen your boat.

Also heard yesterday that Ahoys closed down. Something to do with a divorce and a new girlfriend. Once again, just what I heard. May or may not be correct.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JimmyBaja
Where were you? We have been out all weekend. Have been looking but have not seen your boat.

Also heard yesterday that Ahoys closed down. Something to do with a divorce and a new girlfriend. Once again, just what I heard. May or may not be correct.
You wouldnt have seen my boat unless u strolled thru marina way storage. fri & sat i changed the impellers & did some other small maintenance things. i only planned to get it off trailer so i could have some welding done, but that will now have to wait till fri. cross fingers on maiden splash in table rock.

i never been to ahoys so not sure if i am missing much w/ it being closed down. the lake traffic looked low for a beautiful sat, although land traffic looked to be pretty busy.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:16 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JimmyBaja

really.....
Old 07-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

coming up there saturday for a five day stay before hitting loto. Any logs or other floating hazards since the waters up?
Old 07-14-2008, 09:16 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
coming up there saturday for a five day stay before hitting loto. Any logs or other floating hazards since the waters up?
Nope. Water is perfect, clean, and warm.

Quick Reply: latest conditions @ tablerock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.