What Celebrities have places on LOTO??? >

What Celebrities have places on LOTO???

Notices

Old 09-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never seen any but I've heard threw the rumour mill that Garth Brooks, Don Johnson, John Goodman, Brad Pitt, are just a few I have heard over the years that have places on the water. Whats the truth and who? With respect to anyone we mention. Lets not give any addresses.

Last edited by nova26; 09-20-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Make sure we respect privacy.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Dave Scott, of course! The rumor I've heard is Brad Pitt built a place for his folks down there. If Wiggler wasn't banned I'm sure he would know!!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

We were anchored out in front of Brad's dad's place on Monday. I'm sure you have been before and didn't even realize it.

If I was a celebrity or the parent of one I wouldn't want people disclosing where I live, so I will leave it at that.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
We were anchored out in front of Brad's dad's place on Monday. I'm sure you have been before and didn't even realize it.

If I was a celebrity or the parent of one I wouldn't want people disclosing where I live, so I will leave it at that.
I know the house. Even if it was Brad's house I would never approach it. That kind of stuff does nothing for me.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by baywatch

Exactly! That's why I ask who not where. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Registered

Funny story...

The Friday of Labor Day weekend.. I was flying a Cirrus around.. Decided to buzz down to KAIZ... which is the airport in the state park. We came in did a touch and go and headed over to Rolla downtown. Anyway, there were 4 private jets... and a bunch of turbo props not even counting the piston powered planes. They may not be famous... but there are alot of folks with alot of cash...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
Funny story...

The Friday of Labor Day weekend.. I was flying a Cirrus around.. Decided to buzz down to KAIZ... which is the airport in the state park. We came in did a touch and go and headed over to Rolla downtown. Anyway, there were 4 private jets... and a bunch of turbo props not even counting the piston powered planes. They may not be famous... but there are a lot of folks with a lot of cash...
Funny you mention Rolla Downtown Airport that's where I grew up my mom still owns the place and my boat is in the big hanger. My Dad died 13 years ago and we sold off all the planes and kept the property. My parents ran a new Cessna and Piper Dealership and full service FBO I was lucky enough to have the chance to meet some quote "famous people." I have to say my favorite was Sam Walton. He would come in the lobby if he was by his self and visit and always wanted a update on the latest what was going on with the family and airport. There would always be students coming and going and he would ask for a ride to town which would be Wal-Mart of course and no one ever knew who he was. K07 was a great place to stop for fuel for being centrally located for cross country fuel stops. As boy and young man growing up I pumped a lot of av gas and meet a lot of great people. I had the best parents they never treated anyone different they treated every one with respect weather you had title, money or famous or the guy that never had any money and just hung out at the airport for the love of flying.

Last edited by nova26; 09-04-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
Funny story...

The Friday of Labor Day weekend.. I was flying a Cirrus around.. Decided to buzz down to KAIZ... which is the airport in the state park. We came in did a touch and go and headed over to Rolla downtown. Anyway, there were 4 private jets... and a bunch of turbo props not even counting the piston powered planes. They may not be famous... but there are alot of folks with alot of cash...
One of the Jets probably belongs to my boss. He spends a few days a week at his house there.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

I rather consider myself a celebrity in my own mind -- so I guess I'd count myself as part of the group. Don't own any planes....don't have buckets of cash....but love my shack on the Gravois.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nova26
Funny you mention Rolla Downtown Airport

Did you plant that tree on the end of the runway???

Quick Reply: What Celebrities have places on LOTO???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.