Adult Rehab at Topsiders >

Adult Rehab at Topsiders

Notices

Adult Rehab at Topsiders

Old 04-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adult Rehab at Topsiders

I noticed a billboard on hwy 54 advertising Adult pool party as a Rehab theme at Topsiders. Serveral dates this summer. That ought to be interesting!! Toppless I take it. Maybe that will help them to get back on the map. Anybody else see that?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Registered

LOL no but I will look into this.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw it as well. I bet I haven't stepped foot in that place in Five years. It used to be the spot on Friday Nights but I can think of a handful of places I'd rather go then there..
Old 04-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by lotojim
I noticed a billboard on hwy 54 advertising Adult pool party as a Rehab theme at Topsiders. Serveral dates this summer. That ought to be interesting!! Toppless I take it. Maybe that will help them to get back on the map. Anybody else see that?
Uh....the had a pool?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Rehab is for quitters.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered

The pool has been at the lower bar/restaurant area called "the poop deck" for years and has always been a great place for afternoon appetizers and cocktails with the kids. They love it because they keep the pool pretty cold and late July and August afternoons is not uncommon to see 100 degree afternoons with no breeze. They serve great frozen margaritas, pain-in-the-asses, and hurricanes there by the pitcher. Good times!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Dont forget the Floater if you are talking Pain in the AZZ

We went to Copelands a wile back here in Tulsa, had the Crash n Burn, added Floater and it was perfect.

Sorry off subject,
Old 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by outlawinil
LOL no but I will look into this.
I second that. Had a lot of good times there years ago. Bouncing back and forth between Shooters.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by hammer01
The pool has been at the lower bar/restaurant area called "the poop deck" for years and has always been a great place for afternoon appetizers and cocktails with the kids. They love it because they keep the pool pretty cold and late July and August afternoons is not uncommon to see 100 degree afternoons with no breeze. They serve great frozen margaritas, pain-in-the-asses, and hurricanes there by the pitcher. Good times!!!!
We started going there again last year. We have two little ones and the pool is great for them. We have enjoyed our time there with and without the kids. I think it may be on a comeback but time will tell. We also saw the sign last weekend. The new concept sounds very interesting, may have to check that out one night.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Registered

Topsiders is my all time favorite, plenty of Babes and Buzz and i almost forgot but the all night dock parties could put a hurtin on ya also. Id do it over again in a second.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.