Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
ok..so 6 month short term fell thru..but still looking for a condo.. >

ok..so 6 month short term fell thru..but still looking for a condo..

Notices

ok..so 6 month short term fell thru..but still looking for a condo..

Old 01-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok..so 6 month short term fell thru..but still looking for a condo..

So we were looking at renting a condo for a short term 6 month lease. But the condo we were looking at turned out to be way more then what we wanted to pay. Anyway..we are still looking to rent a condo for a couple well more then a couple weekends this year. We are looking for around the 21 mm. It needs a protected dock to leave the boat in the water. Some times it will need at least 2 other docks to rent along with the condo for others coming down. If anyone has an idea of places we can rent for not a ton of money we are interested for sure...I know thats a shot in the dark..or hell even a older style resort at the lake, I know there isnt many left down there..We stay at ozark village or port randel in the early spring to do our fishing..(no powerboats at this time of the year) and they arent to bad..just kinda far from the action spots on the lake..they are on my 3 mm...

Thanks again oso...
Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I'd say Heron Bay or the ledges are your best bet. The problem is most people aren't goint to want to rent their unit during high season at a discounted rate (because they don't need to discount that time of year) If you could firgure out the weekends you want ahead of time you might be able to get a package deal. Attached is the vrbo from one of our units http://www.vrbo.com/126671

-Josh
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 750 Likes on 403 Posts

Nothing in a condo, for an entire summer with a slip, is going to be cheap around the 21 MM. A buddy of mine did this in 2009 but he was down towards the 4 corners area. I want to say it ran him $4K for 3 months. I can ask him where he was and exactly how much it cost.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

[QUOTE=stlliberator;3287244]So we were looking at renting a condo for a short term 6 month lease. But the condo we were looking at turned out to be way more then what we wanted to pay. QUOTE]

Define what is in your price range. Are you looking for under$1000 per month, or are you looking for under $3000 per month?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=36Tango;3287660]
Originally Posted by stlliberator
So we were looking at renting a condo for a short term 6 month lease. But the condo we were looking at turned out to be way more then what we wanted to pay. QUOTE]

Define what is in your price range. Are you looking for under$1000 per month, or are you looking for under $3000 per month?
Also, are you looking to leave the boat in the water or do you need a lift?
Old 01-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered

So we were looking at renting a condo for a short term 6 month lease. But the condo we were looking at turned out to be way more then what we wanted to pay. Anyway..we are still looking to rent a condo for a couple well more then a couple weekends this year. We are looking for around the 21 mm. It needs a protected dock to leave the boat in the water. Some times it will need at least 2 other docks to rent along with the condo for others coming down. If anyone has an idea of places we can rent for not a ton of money we are interested for sure...I know thats a shot in the dark..or hell even a older style resort at the lake, I know there isnt many left down there..We stay at ozark village or port randel in the early spring to do our fishing..(no powerboats at this time of the year) and they arent to bad..just kinda far from the action spots on the lake..they are on my 3 mm...

Thanks again oso...
I have several with slip,pm me im right where you are wanting!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered

We are no longer looking for a short term lease..we are looking for just weekend here and there..
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Registered

We are no longer looking for a short term lease..we are looking for just weekend here and there..
I have several with a slip,pm me or call 816 365 1250 They are nightly rentals in the no wake zone!~
Old 01-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 750 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
I have several with a slip,pm me or call 816 365 1250 They are nightly rentals in the no wake zone!~
Are these in Land's End?
Old 03-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Registered

I think I might have something for you short term 1bd with slip on the 19. PM me and I will give you details. Great little place!