Northern Illinois river boat'n >

Northern Illinois river boat'n

Notices

Northern Illinois river boat'n

Old 03-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiefer06
It is not the rain that is the main cause but the amount of snow yet to melt up north and then I think they got hit with the single most amount of snow this winter yesterday. The Dubuque pool works out better than the Savanna pool because the Savanna pool holds an enormous amount of water, so to save southern pools they fill and hold as much as they can in the Savanna one. Dubuque area set up better to handle high water and still function.
the dubuque pool is three corners and the Sorceror stomping grounds ay???
Old 03-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just took a quick glance at lock 11, dabuque. They are expecting to reach flood stage around the 29 or 30th.
Hope your right about dabuques pool as that would also be a short travel for me.

here are some predictions for lock & dam 11
Attached Thumbnails Northern Illinois river boat'n-dldi4.sstg.exceed.90day.gif   Northern Illinois river boat'n-dldi4.sstg.prob.weekint.gif  
Old 03-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mreedy
just took a quick glance at lock 11, dabuque. They are expecting to reach flood stage around the 29 or 30th.
Hope your right about dabuques pool as that would also be a short travel for me.

here are some predictions for lock & dam 11
dayum Brutha thats some serious water ,looks like things are gunna get UGLY ..are there houses & business along your pool or just woods & farm fields ?? i'm remembering the dubuque pool had biz & marinas
Attached Thumbnails Northern Illinois river boat'n-downloan-pix-7-7-09-mem-stick-314.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-24-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
dayum Brutha thats some serious water , houses & business there or just woods & farm fields in your pool ?? the dubuque pool had biz & marinas
pools here in LeClaire & Quad cities have many homes and buisness lining it. Sandbagging prep has been going on here for last week & half. My home is on the top of the hill here and I get to safely watch river from back patio.
City was here at work today filling kritter holes in our levee's today. near future here looks pretty sh!tty.
When weather breaks Im sure you'll be seeing me near your river..

Last edited by mreedy; 03-24-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

pools here in LeClaire & Quad cities have many homes and buisness lining it. Sandbagging prep has been going on here for last week & half. My home is on the top of the hill here and I get to safely watch river from back patio.
City was here at work today filling kritter holes in our levee's today. near future here looks pretty sh!tty.
When weather breaks Im sure you'll be seeing me near your river..
Let me know you can alwayz find us at Boondocks or Springbrook
Old 04-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
Let me know you can alwayz find us at Boondocks or Springbrook
what kind of smallville is that place?? River here is sh!t and looking there, I could not find any kind of lodging close enough to stumble off the docks too. 20 -30 min drive is for the birds if I was to have a good time.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Banned

what kind of smallville is that place?? River here is sh!t and looking there, I could not find any kind of lodging close enough to stumble off the docks too. 20 -30 min drive is for the birds if I was to have a good time.
smallville the river is lookin good Bro boats & jet skis all over this last weekend
Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 PM

Ran lock to lock saturday and sunday,conditions here are great. Boondocks use to have floating houses with docks for rent,not sure if they still do. 815 357 1100 is #
Old 04-13-2011, 06:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Notorious VIP
Ran lock to lock saturday and sunday,conditions here are great. Boondocks use to have floating houses with docks for rent,not sure if they still do. 815 357 1100 is #
Boondocks = good food, drink & the TIKI Bar = good fun,spirits, cocktails
NO floating houses for rent BIG Daddy been gone for years Chuck & Dianne sold them all years ago and there at Harborside Marina now .
Old 04-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Registered

Hey Runnin, is the resuraunt open at Springbrook for lunch? Thinkin about stoppin by there this week since I'm in the area and on the right shift.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.