Table Rock Lake? >

Table Rock Lake?

Notices

Table Rock Lake?

Old 02-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 153 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
I forgot to add that we spend at least a week around July 4th up there. Several years ago we had a pretty decent get together up there. I think we had about 15 boats. Nothing that was organized except the beer in the coolers and that didn't last too long.
I think I'll try to get another group together this summer about the same time.
Keep me up to date on the one this summer. If I'm off work, I'll bring the boat/family down. After hearing all the guys at work brag about how clear the water is down there, I have put Table Rock on the "to do" list this year.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
Keep me up to date on the one this summer. If I'm off work, I'll bring the boat/family down. After hearing all the guys at work brag about how clear the water is down there, I have put Table Rock on the "to do" list this year.
Will do.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I absolutely love Table Rock. Have been going there with my family for 20+ years. Ahhh, the old Aunts Creek days! About a 5 hours drive from us and will do it in a heartbeat. Let us know when you plan to go and what resort. Very large lake, very clear, still good marinas and such, and you cant beat the people for sure. Everybody is normally good to lend a hand when needed. Has its busy spots but its just so damn big its hard to notice. One thing I cant remember, does baxter or kim city areas have any premium??
Old 02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eliminated572
I absolutely love Table Rock. Have been going there with my family for 20+ years. Ahhh, the old Aunts Creek days! About a 5 hours drive from us and will do it in a heartbeat. Let us know when you plan to go and what resort. Very large lake, very clear, still good marinas and such, and you cant beat the people for sure. Everybody is normally good to lend a hand when needed. Has its busy spots but its just so damn big its hard to notice. One thing I cant remember, does baxter or kim city areas have any premium??
91 only....no 93.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Registered

I thought KC only has 89? I don't typically pay attention when they are pumping out the sh!tter on the big boat.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Registered

I thought KC only has 89? I don't typically pay attention when they are pumping out the sh!tter on the big boat.
I believe you are correct....but I think RLL and IPBD and State Park have 91....hell IDK. Im usually hammered...
Old 02-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Registered

Jason,

Looks like kimberling city marina and docks have major damage. Are you guys alright over there?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by midmo
Jason,

Looks like kimberling city marina and docks have major damage. Are you guys alright over there?
The house in Shell Knob lived, but I don't think the HB at Kimberling will be so lucky. I understand that it sustained some damage, but I haven't seen pictures yet. My folks are on the way over to look. Glad it's theirs, not mine.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Registered

The house in Shell Knob lived, but I don't think the HB at Kimberling will be so lucky. I understand that it sustained some damage, but I haven't seen pictures yet. My folks are on the way over to look. Glad it's theirs, not mine.

Glad your house in Shell Knob made it with no damage. We got pretty lucky considering the surronding areas.

Its nice to hear all the complements about Shell Knob. I was born and raised in Shell Knob and still only live about 15 minutes away. My family owns a small boat dealership in Shell Knob so we spend quite a bit of time there. Hope you all are able to make it down to TRL this sumer!
Old 05-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered

Who's going this weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.