Notices

Table Rock Lake?

Old 07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XPOSSE
Thank you for the info
We're staying at the chateau
Bringing the tiger down for the first time! Haven't been on table rock in a long time, looking forward to seeing the lake again
Cool. All of the places I listed are less than a 15min boat ride (Depending on how far you jab the sticks..lol). I should be out in our Ftn. Maybe Ill see ya and tie up?

The lake is down due to the drought..but still very nice. The waters on TRL will be nothing for the Cig!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Registered

Ok sounds great the boats name is
NEVER SATISFIED
Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
I will be down there this weekend. A few places to go are:
1. Cow Creek (Near Point 5)
2. Combs Ferry (Near Indian Point)
3. Powerline or Chateau Cove (Near the Dam)
4. "The Rocks" Near 86 Bridge. This is mainly somewhere to take your teenage kids to jump off of.

What are you bringing down? Where are you staying?
Good info, thanks.
I'll be down that way Labor Day Weekend, staying at Big Cedar, and bringing the Sunny. What is there for bars/restaurants accessible by water?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Good info, thanks.
I'll be down that way Labor Day Weekend, staying at Big Cedar, and bringing the Sunny. What is there for bars/restaurants accessible by water?
Not a ton to chose from:

1. Rock Lane Lodge/Indian Point Marina has a Tiki Bar with a courtesy dock and live music on Fri/Sat..pretty fun place.

2. Coyotes up @ Kimberling City near Hwy 13 has decent food and beer/wine (no liquor license)

3. Big Cedar of course

4. The Port Grill (Near Campbell Point....30min boat ride) has good food and beer.

5. The Chateau (near the dam) They have a bar but you have to take a shuttle up to the hotel and its your typical hotel bar.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

[QUOTE=TRL505;3734467]Not a ton to chose from:

4. The Port Grill (Near Campbell Point....30min boat ride) has good food and beer.

If you can stand Hitler the owner and waitress she has a gold mine there and she can be a Bit^^ at times

but dont let that keep you from our end of the lake, live music on Sat. eve

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 07-19-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Registered

COME ON PEOPLE STOP LYING!!!!

We all know Table Rock Lake sucks! It is ugly, the water is filthy, way too many boats and no where nice to stay! I wouldn't even waste a single minute thinking about going to this lake. It is not worth the drive, money or effort and make sure you also tell all your friends.

Old 07-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Registered

Yeah.. filthy, dirty, crowded, poor white Trash Everywhere, Nothing but tired old Barges and Ugly Fat Chicks! If it weren't for all the Meth Heads in their 83 Resin Bucket Bayliners, you wouldn't see Anybody swimming/bathing in Table Rock at all!..LOL. Man.. I love Table Rock. It's a nice change of pace from the Rat Race at Loto. I like to fish sometimes too and I wouldn't eat anything outta Loto. Of course I'm sportin a 22 and at Loto if you aren't in a 30 or bigger, you might as well stay home. I restore Log Homes and Cedar Sided Homes so I spend a lot of time around Both lakes this time of year and besides Table Rock being 45 minutes from my place or Loto being almost 2 hours, I don't mind the Retired Old Timers and Family atmosphere of TR. All my kids are 11 yrs old or younger and I'm pushing 40. I'm totally cool with every square inch of TR. Most of the wierdos and loseres stay on the lower side of the dam on Bull Shoals.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stickman811
Yeah.. filthy, dirty, crowded, poor white Trash Everywhere, Nothing but tired old Barges and Ugly Fat Chicks! If it weren't for all the Meth Heads in their 83 Resin Bucket Bayliners, you wouldn't see Anybody swimming/bathing in Table Rock at all!..LOL. Man.. I love Table Rock. It's a nice change of pace from the Rat Race at Loto. I like to fish sometimes too and I wouldn't eat anything outta Loto. Of course I'm sportin a 22 and at Loto if you aren't in a 30 or bigger, you might as well stay home. I restore Log Homes and Cedar Sided Homes so I spend a lot of time around Both lakes this time of year and besides Table Rock being 45 minutes from my place or Loto being almost 2 hours, I don't mind the Retired Old Timers and Family atmosphere of TR. All my kids are 11 yrs old or younger and I'm pushing 40. I'm totally cool with every square inch of TR. Most of the wierdos and loseres stay on the lower side of the dam on Bull Shoals.
I have a log sided home on TR that needs some attention, shoot me a PM so we can talk
your inbox is full.

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 07-21-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Registered

Aquapalooza is this Saturday the 28th if anyone is looking for something to do. It is in Rock Lane Resort cove.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I might be there, you goin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.