Table Rock Lake? >

Table Rock Lake?

Notices

Table Rock Lake?

Old 02-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Table Rock Lake?

Do any of you mid-western guys spend any time at Table Rock? I was just in Branson and fell in love with this lake... Is this a cold water lake? Are there many go fast boats that go there?
Old 02-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Registered

I have a house on Table Rock we love it. Water is clean, temp is like all the other lakes in Mo I would say. Not to many go fast but there are some down by Kimberling City.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prochargedh2x
Do any of you mid-western guys spend any time at Table Rock? I was just in Branson and fell in love with this lake... Is this a cold water lake? Are there many go fast boats that go there?
Hands down best lake in MO. Our boat might go a little fast if it ever gets done..lol. There are several Fountains, Bajas, Some Formulas, a couple DCB's, some clamp on Skaters and an Outerlimit new as of last year. I have been boating on this lake for over 30 years and have been on every other in the state. While its not as populated as LOTO..its also not a cess pool either.

Give it a try..you wont be dissapointed.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

OSO member Jason Smith lives somewhere down in your neck of the woods, and he knows alot about Table Rock.

From TRL505- "While its not as populated as LOTO..its also not a cess pool either."

LOTO is far from a cesspool (you must read the Kansas City papers). Both lakes have thier benefits and drawbacks. Table Rock is defintely clearer water.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
OSO member Jason Smith lives somewhere down in your neck of the woods, and he knows alot about Table Rock.

From TRL505- "While its not as populated as LOTO..its also not a cess pool either."

LOTO is far from a cesspool (you must read the Kansas City papers). Both lakes have thier benefits and drawbacks. Table Rock is defintely clearer water.
No...I have been there many times...and its a cess pool.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRL505
Hmmm... LOTO is quite nice from our point. But I wouldn't dive into party cove with your mouth open.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
Table Rock is a very nice lake, and so is LOTO. The water at Table Rock is way clearer but neither can be defined as a cesspool by any means.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Registered

We are at Table Rock almost every weekend. If you are loking for property let me know i have a couple lake front lots left with boat slips within walking distance.

Always a great time and really clean water. We are in the Indian Point area.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Table Rock is really nice. It offers zero of what LOTO offers & that is just fine by me!
We like it so much that my family has a home & a houseboat on the lake.
By far the best end of the lake is the Shell Knob area. You will never find a time when you wish you had a bigger boat due to rough water & you'll certainly find a more family friendly atmosphere than most lakes.
We enjoy the lake & will drive the 8 hours from DFW to Kimberling City as often as we can.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I forgot to add that we spend at least a week around July 4th up there. Several years ago we had a pretty decent get together up there. I think we had about 15 boats. Nothing that was organized except the beer in the coolers and that didn't last too long.
I think I'll try to get another group together this summer about the same time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.