Thank you Nauti Marine >

Thank you Nauti Marine

Notices

Thank you Nauti Marine

Old 06-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts
Default Thank you Nauti Marine

I want to give a shout out to Myrick and crew at Nauti Marine for doing everything they could to salvage our weekend after experiencing engine trouble on the first leg of the SOTPR this past Friday. They took us in right away and Myrick was under the hatch as soon as he got back from another service call. We weren't able to see this in the boat as this photo shows the back of the cap. Pretty obvious when standing on a ladder looking at the back of the motor. I also want to thank Advanced Marine in Rocky Mount for having MSD parts in stock. Unfortunately, a new cap and rotor didn't get her running again. She's a sick puppy and backfiring through the carb. Keeping fingers crossed that the distributor is messed up from all the carnage the rotor caused when it spun loose but preparing for the worst (bent intake valve?).
Attached Thumbnails Thank you Nauti Marine-cap.jpg  
Old 06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats sucks , wish we would have made it down , btw where in central il are you ?
Old 06-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Bloomington.