Notices

E-dock

Old 08-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-dock

Anybody still around and into boating or what? Delo, Scott, Mike, B-Lee, Bubba, Buck? It's (rastaboatin) Matt. Going to the shootout this year and was seeing if anyone was going or have new boats or what? I have not been able to keep up but when I was there in 2014, Randy said he was building a few boats for E-Dock. I hate to admit but I have been building modified pwc's to drag and am competing Saturday. Let me know if anyone is going and if anything is happening. Would like to have a drink or 20 if so. Take it easy!
Old 08-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm alive and kicking still. Long time no talk. By the way, my cell number is still the same.

We have a Cigarette Bullet that we spend just about every weekend enjoying. Came up to LOTO this summer and last for the Cig Rendezvous with it. It's a pretty easy boat to spot in a crowd.

Bubba is still around. You can find him any weekend on War Party having a good time as always. I try to raise a little hell with him when the opportunity arises. He will be at the Shootout in his boat. Another one that's easy to spot in a crowd.

BLee is still around, just flying under the radar. Still has his Cig and boats regularly on Grand Lake. I see him and talk here and there.

Delo has his MTI ceneter console. He's around, just have to know where to look.

Farley still has Spine Tingler.

Others are still boating, just not power boating per say. They are just not on the radar anymore. Not doing poker runs like they used too I guess. Bub still does some runs, just approaches it a little differently. Hit him up if you see him, he's always up for a cold drink and a good time.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 08-11-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Registered

Cool, thanks for the update! It has been a while for sure! I have bubbas number. PM me yours. I'm coming down Wednesday afternoon with a nice looking blonde I will hit you up when I get in town and we will try to meet up.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Registered

I'm not looking for rides btw.. Lol. Just people to hang with.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bobonthis
Cool, thanks for the update! It has been a while for sure! I have bubbas number. PM me yours. I'm coming down Wednesday afternoon with a nice looking blonde I will hit you up when I get in town and we will try to meet up.
I'll PM my number. For the record, I won't be at the Shootout. I'm down a motor right now.

Buck
Old 08-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Registered

Oh ok