LOTO Spring Harbor Hop >

LOTO Spring Harbor Hop

Notices

LOTO Spring Harbor Hop

Old 05-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by ben
I'm thinking there's no way it can be as bad by this weekend as it was 4th of July 2015. Not that it wasn't bad then but it was manageable.
It is not as bad as that weekend. But going into that weekend the whole lake was put on no wake status.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
It got old digging wood out of the speedo pickup in outdrive and cleaning out drive shower pickup tubes.
And we replaced one simrek drive shower when the pickup got bent to he'll on one side.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Table rock is flooded 915 pool, setting at 933.76 that's almost 3 feet over flood stage, these lake are not that far from each other, TR is expecting more rain tomorrow, hope you get the run in.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Registered

Just saw on the news. Predicting 3 to 4 more inches of rain for this area tomorrow and Thursday. Lake probably went down nearly another foot tO'Day but the tributaries are all in flood stage so I suspect the lake will start going back up tomorrow.

We crossed Bagwell damage today and the Osage river looks like it is boiling with all the water being poured in it. They are trying to get the lake down enough to accept this next storm. Time will tell.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

It has been "Pouring Rain" since about 4am. And is expected to last all day, they are predicting 3"+ today. But for the rest of the week, sunny and warm. The water is murky as one would expect. EVERYWHERE in Missouri appears to be at FULL pool and flooding is bad.

My suggestion, is come and visit, have a great time, there is numerous other events this weekend including the Dragon Car Show. All the restaurants and bars are geared up and ready. But personally, I think access by land is the best idea....
Old 05-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajaholic
It has been "Pouring Rain" since about 4am. And is expected to last all day, they are predicting 3"+ today. But for the rest of the week, sunny and warm. The water is murky as one would expect. EVERYWHERE in Missouri appears to be at FULL pool and flooding is bad.

My suggestion, is come and visit, have a great time, there is numerous other events this weekend including the Dragon Car Show. All the restaurants and bars are geared up and ready. But personally, I think access by land is the best idea....
Definitely another wet day. Ameren has the lake level down to about normal summer levels. Looks like it is very close to 660, but I haven't seen an official reading. It has held steady through the first 5 hours of this storm. It is definitely muddy. So far so good, time will tell if it can maintain this level.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Registered

Update for people planning to come this weekend. Osage Beach has gotten 1.8 inches today. They are calling for another 2 to 4 inches tonight and tomorrow, but we are on the border of the line demanding how much, so it just depends on how the cells move. The good news is starting Friday we have a week long dry and warm forecast.

If you are coming in you may want to check road status for your route. Don't assume just the country one lane or gravel roads are flooded. They just said on local news parts of I44 are closing due to flooding. I'm not sure where.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This might help if your headed this way .......folks down in Tablerock / Branson area are really getting it .
http://traveler.modot.org/map/
Old 05-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Registered

Finally stopped raining overnight. Cool and windy this morning, but should start to warm nicely later today. Weekend forecast is great. Lake maintained normal pool through the last couple days. Actually looks in pretty good shape considering the weather the last 6 days. Should be a great weekend for harbor hop. Come down and enjoy!
Old 05-04-2017, 10:14 AM
ben
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Finally stopped raining overnight. Cool and windy this morning, but should start to warm nicely later today. Weekend forecast is great. Lake maintained normal pool through the last couple days. Actually looks in pretty good shape considering the weather the last 6 days. Should be a great weekend for harbor hop. Come down and enjoy!
Can't wait!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.