Marine electronics installer near LOTO >

Marine electronics installer near LOTO

Notices

Marine electronics installer near LOTO

Old 08-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Marine electronics installer near LOTO

Looking for a good stereo and marine LED guy or shop around the LOTO area (excluding waves & wheels) I can trailer the boat but want to be close enough to the person that's doing the work to check on it. So maybe up to another hour away from LOTO or Jeff City/Columbia area. I am looking for someone or shop that is meticulous I am wiling to pay for quality work I am not willing to pay for high quality work and get shiiite!
  • Need a new head unit which will require a slightly bigger cut out for the new Fusion head units
  • Wring is not right someplace possibly the grounds are not common or some capacitors need to be installed - loud pop when turning the head unit on, whining noise when operating the trim tabs, rear speakers seem to cut out so amplifier wiring or amp may be hosed
  • Marine LED's - Two shadow casters on the transom don't work these are factory installed and have a dash switch
  • 4 Bluefin LED's inside the boat work but use the what I believe is the Bluefin controller and key fob - these are non factory and were installed at some later date in the boats life
  • 2 Bluefin LED's on the transom right next to the shadow caster LED's these work but I think the marina lost the key fob what I want to do is get a Shadow Caster 4 zone LED controller to control all the Bluefin LED's
Old 08-03-2020, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

I dont have your answer, but the story sounds very familiar,
The following users liked this post:
Awash (08-03-2020)
Old 08-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Might try Performance Marine...
Old 10-27-2021, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 5 Posts

Awash Wanting to make sure my reply to your email made it back you. I find the OSO format for this part of there forum confusing. thanks Bill
Old 10-27-2021, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stealthfever
Awash Wanting to make sure my reply to your email made it back you. I find the OSO format for this part of there forum confusing. thanks Bill
I did get a reply but it was just a quote of what I sent you last no new comments or questions came through I will send you my number if its easier to text or call
Old 10-28-2021, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

You excluded the best place to do the work. Justin does excellent fabrication work, his stereo implementations are top quality and his service even after the sale is superb.
Old 10-30-2021, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
You excluded the best place to do the work. Justin does excellent fabrication work, his stereo implementations are top quality and his service even after the sale is superb.
I believe the OP’s last sentence in his initial post explains the exclusion of W&W. Tracks with an experience a friend of mine had last year.
Old 10-30-2021, 10:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I believe the OP’s last sentence in his initial post explains the exclusion of W&W. Tracks with an experience a friend of mine had last year.
Ding ding ding correct answer!
The following users liked this post:
Knot 4 Me (10-30-2021)
Old 10-30-2021, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Not my experience with Justin in any of the 3 projects I've done with him over the last decade. But then again, I guess everyone can have a hiccup project now and then. Mid Missouri, particularly the LOTO area is hard enough to find competent contractors for almost anything, but that's mainly for non boating stuff. Not only has he done an outstanding job on all 3 projects of mine, he comes through on service after the project, no questions asked! My experience with him is A+++.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 10-30-2021 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-31-2021, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Just a guess that no business is immune to help related issues post-COVID.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.