Gravois Mills Boat Access / Shawnee Bend Ramp - LOTO >

Gravois Mills Boat Access / Shawnee Bend Ramp - LOTO

Notices

Gravois Mills Boat Access / Shawnee Bend Ramp - LOTO

Old 06-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Gravois Mills Boat Access / Shawnee Bend Ramp - LOTO

Had such a great time last year, we are headed down again this coming week to LOTO with the 47. Wife booked us a place in Beautyview resort, right next to the Gas Hole. The guy renting me the place says no problem on keeping the trailer there, and just bring the whole rig right on down...

I'm skeptical. LOL Any locals have knowledge of the area? Should I even think about rolling down there with a 53' trailer and boat in tow?

The other options I see are Gravois mills ramp, maybe unhook there and go scope out the rental before ending up stuck. Or head down to Shawnee Hills access to do the same. Both seem much closer than PB2 or PBC.

Appreciate any opinions. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

I would not take your rig down in there loaded. From what I remember It is tight and not the greatest roads getting there. I would recommend contacting Millistone Marina, They have been doing a ton of work there over last few years. They also have a launch ramp.

or Raymonds Landing in Gravois Mills.

Old 06-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
I would not take your rig down in there loaded. From what I remember It is tight and not the greatest roads getting there. I would recommend contacting Millistone Marina, They have been doing a ton of work there over last few years. They also have a launch ramp.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mi...37!4d-92.75023

or Raymonds Landing in Gravois Mills.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ra...!4d-92.8221786

Thank you! Based on the Milkshake I just found on the center motor, it's a moot point.