Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Motion
7XCHAMP joins Motion Marine >

7XCHAMP joins Motion Marine

Notices

7XCHAMP joins Motion Marine

Old 09-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 85 Posts

Good luck Richie .....a great addition to the Motion company !!! Best wishes for the future.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Richie,Hope all is going well....You have been with Motion long enough that you are probably getting your feet on the proverbial,ground.

I don't have any way of knowing about your new models. However,I do endorse the classic 35.

As we spoke,you may recall,we have the 35,Udderly Fantastic/Cat Can Do, champion race boat.

The boat has been rejunvinated to pristine, Poker Run condition.We are approaching being done with rigging. Not one original or used piece of hardware or component has been used. The drives are #6's,the engines design borrow from Blue Thunder/Harold Grady,Kieth Eickert,Sterling,ourselves and others.

We also designed and built a patentable trailer for the boat. The configuration includes;gooseneck,dual tandem axles, 75,000 psi brake formed alloy steel frame,mil spec. wiring and is 50' from the coupler to the end of the drive protecter. The trailer is coated with material spec'd for coating off shore drilling rigs.

Here's looking forward to you new releases !
Old 09-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Registered

all I can say is wait till you see the new line Motion is currently building its going to blow your mind.......Ritchie is a great guy and with his knowledge, I think Motion is going to be larger than ever.........

Andy,
Old 09-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered

Great place for all of that knowledge and experience to be put to use. The new boats look incredible. Can't wait for the KW Poker Run!!!

Dustin

Last edited by dfealy; 09-26-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Motion Marine is on a roll ! The New line of catamarans will be released very soon ! Now that Motion marine has Richie Powers and all the years of his experience ,Motion is ready to make a real come back ! Nobody has more experience in Offshore powerboats than Richie Powers.All of us @ Xtremepowerboats.com are very exicited about working with Richie On this new product line .