Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Motion
New Pictures! >

New Pictures!

New Pictures!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:47 AM
  #11  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 2,407
Default

Originally Posted by fabricator View Post
Gotta love it. A guy down the street parks his 5th wheel travel trailer in his driveway for weeks at a time, never has a problem. I have to confess I've had the Baja in the drive for 2 weeks now to work on it, and haven't heard anything - yet. But my azzhole next door neighbor is in town for a bit, I'm SURE I'll get a visit from code enforcement now.....
Yeah hopefully you can get the work done on the boat before code enforcement comes around.

If you see me out on the water stop by and say hi!

Don
Maritime_Eng is offline  
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 AM
  #12  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 454
Default

You can't have your own boat in front of your own house? Damn isn't that infringing on your right to life liberty and the persuit of happiness? Bastards!
excalibur32 is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
  #13  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ILL
Posts: 740
Default

Nice what kind 0f speed?
skydog is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 PM
  #14  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 2,407
Default

Originally Posted by skydog View Post
Nice what kind 0f speed?
best ever was 104. I reguarly see 100 to 101.
Maritime_Eng is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
  #15  
Registered
 
fabricator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cape Coral
Posts: 442
Default

Originally Posted by excalibur32 View Post
You can't have your own boat in front of your own house? Damn isn't that infringing on your right to life liberty and the persuit of happiness? Bastards!
Codes. Cape Coral has some of the strictest codes ever. Currently, you can only store a boat behind your house, not on the side or driveway. Travel trailers and mohos are a complete no-no, hell, it used to be that you couldn't even park a pick up in your driveway until a few years ago. The upside is that the Cape has no real slums, and it keeps the neighborhoods looking nice.
fabricator is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 11:48 AM
  #16  
Registered
 
fabricator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cape Coral
Posts: 442
Default

Originally Posted by dgduck13 View Post
Yeah hopefully you can get the work done on the boat before code enforcement comes around.

If you see me out on the water stop by and say hi!

Don
Thanks! It's back on the lift, now we just have to find time to use it! I've got a few odds and ends to finish up, but that won't stop us from getting out on the water.

I think we passed you at the Sanibel causeway a few weeks ago, you were headed out as we were headed in..... my boys were VERY impressed with your boat!

And was that you I saw last night headed into Gold's? I saw you exiting your truck, if it's the same one in your avatar.

David
fabricator is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 11:59 AM
  #17  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 2,407
Default

Originally Posted by fabricator View Post
Thanks! It's back on the lift, now we just have to find time to use it! I've got a few odds and ends to finish up, but that won't stop us from getting out on the water.

I think we passed you at the Sanibel causeway a few weeks ago, you were headed out as we were headed in..... my boys were VERY impressed with your boat!

And was that you I saw last night headed into Gold's? I saw you exiting your truck, if it's the same one in your avatar.

David

If it was on a sunday then more than likely it was me. That is the only day that my girlfriend and I have off of work.

And yes that was me comming out of gold's gym last night. That place is my second home......

I should be out this sunday too, as long as the rains hold off!

See you around the cape!
Maritime_Eng is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
bailey
General Boating Discussion
9
07-26-2006 07:11 PM
Tantrum
Skater
41
12-20-2005 06:34 AM
force
General Boating Discussion
1
07-14-2003 02:56 PM
JUSTONCE
General Boating Discussion
31
07-12-2003 07:07 PM
ck54
General Boating Discussion
2
07-04-2002 08:58 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Quick Reply: New Pictures!


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser