Motion 30 on ebay

Notices

Motion 30 on ebay

Old 10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
been in the auto biz for 20 years and have came to the conclusion that BUYERS ARE LIARS !!
So true
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I still have the boat and its listed in the classifieds . I 'm going to be driving down to FL in 10 days so if you live anywhere south of New York and are interested in the boat I will deliver it at no cost . A deal would have to be done prior to me transporting it.

Tom

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18355-en.html
Old 02-01-2008, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TomFTM
I have the boat listed back on e-bay.

I 'm surprised I have not sold the boat yet, it is definetly priced right . I have had a lot of calls and everyone seems interested, but no one has come up with any dough yet. I even had one guy from here say he was buying the boat , we worked out a price and he never sent the deposit and did not return the 2 phone calls I made to him.

Tom
I had the same thing happen with my boat recently - the guy came up from Miami, we did a sea trial and he said he wanted it. Worked everything out, said he would be back down the following weekend, asked me if I would have the boat cleaned up and ready to go, so I had a detailer gover over the entire boat and had the trailer serviced. Talked to him 2 days before he was coming down and he confirmed he was coming. Day he was supposed to come back he never showed, would not answer his cell phone, etc. Called and emailed him the following week - no response. A week and a half later he emails me that he had a death in the family and that he was sorry, but that he still wanted to boat. That was two weeks ago, still no response... what an a**. Why does these broke d*cks get off on jacking us around?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dirtlawyer
I had the same thing happen with my boat recently - the guy came up from Miami, we did a sea trial and he said he wanted it. Worked everything out, said he would be back down the following weekend, asked me if I would have the boat cleaned up and ready to go, so I had a detailer gover over the entire boat and had the trailer serviced. Talked to him 2 days before he was coming down and he confirmed he was coming. Day he was supposed to come back he never showed, would not answer his cell phone, etc. Called and emailed him the following week - no response. A week and a half later he emails me that he had a death in the family and that he was sorry, but that he still wanted to boat. That was two weeks ago, still no response... what an a**. Why does these broke d*cks get off on jacking us around?

people just don't get it. Why waste other peoples time if your not really interested. If you negotiate a deal I would think your serious. If I negotiate a deal I'm buying ,unless something drastic goes wrong. I would never jerk anyone around like that. I feel for ya...

Tom
Old 04-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you still have the motion for sale?
Old 04-29-2008, 07:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by awsomethunder
do you still have the motion for sale?
yep and you've got mail!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tomftm do you still have your motion for sale?
Old 04-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

sorry, the motion was sold.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

congrats on the sale
Old 04-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=177344

Quick Reply: Motion 30 on ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.