Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Motion
Loto shootout >

Loto shootout

Notices

Loto shootout

Old 08-27-2007, 09:34 PM
  #11  
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Grand Lake (E-Dock Junior Varsity)
Posts: 3,017
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

That the one?
waterboy222 is offline  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:54 AM
  #12  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 452
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SCZack View Post
That was me, 24 SKATER. I won my class too! 115mph. What a blast, I can't wait until next year! Any chance you've got a pic of mine??
I didn't get any pics either. I was to busy entertaining. I was wanting to get over and talk with you other than yelling across the cove in the milling area. 115 is smoking in a 24' boat with the hiden rollers to deal with congrats. Us outboard guys got to stick together and show the inboard guys the outboards are not just for fishing
Aqua Banshee is offline  
Old 08-29-2007, 08:51 AM
  #13  
Registered
 
dreamboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 1,234
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee View Post
I didn't get any pics either. I was to busy entertaining. I was wanting to get over and talk with you other than yelling across the cove in the milling area. 115 is smoking in a 24' boat with the hiden rollers to deal with congrats. Us outboard guys got to stick together and show the inboard guys the outboards are not just for fishing
Might be too far from you. But we are having a radar run on the Potomac River in VA Oct 13th if you are interested. There will be at least 4 twin engine O/B cats. It is a good time though. Congrats with the loto results. How do they seperate the O/B classes at loto?
dreamboater is offline  
Old 08-29-2007, 03:21 PM
  #14  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 452
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by dreamboater View Post
Might be too far from you. But we are having a radar run on the Potomac River in VA Oct 13th if you are interested. There will be at least 4 twin engine O/B cats. It is a good time though. Congrats with the loto results. How do they seperate the O/B classes at loto?

That would be fun, but thats a haul. divided by lenght 22-26 27-31 32+ than twin or triple stock, factory, and modified. 28 skaters are the fastest in years past. I think the record is 116 maybe 117. Thats my goal How do you guys set it up on the river, 1 one drag or flying start.
Aqua Banshee is offline  
Old 08-29-2007, 03:32 PM
  #15  
Registered
 
dreamboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 1,234
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee View Post
That would be fun, but thats a haul. divided by lenght 22-26 27-31 32+ than twin or triple stock, factory, and modified. 28 skaters are the fastest in years past. I think the record is 116 maybe 117. Thats my goal How do you guys set it up on the river, 1 one drag or flying start.
That would be awesome in a 30 Motion. You have a flying start, you can run for 2 miles if you want. Its all about the biggest number. Jim who normally wins the Loto shootout in his 28 ran 125.5 last year.
dreamboater is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
HotPursuit
General Boating Discussion
2
07-20-2007 09:47 PM
Jerry B
General Boating Discussion
2
07-24-2006 02:04 PM
throttleup
General Racing Discussion
6
09-02-2004 09:54 AM
blown formula
General Boating Discussion
1
07-17-2003 01:47 PM
Waterfoul
General Boating Discussion
16
09-03-2002 09:23 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Quick Reply: Loto shootout


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser