Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Motion
Got Tunnel? what you think custom or what.... >

Got Tunnel? what you think custom or what....

Got Tunnel? what you think custom or what....

Old 12-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking boat. Sure look like fun can be had in that.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Were the #6's plug in or driveline ?
Old 12-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CcanDo View Post
Were the #6's plug in or driveline ?
they were on crash boxes..........
Old 12-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The question regarding the drive type (plug-in or drive line) is for a mental picture of the CG.

Our Motion has #6's, a 27.5" drive line, dry sump tanks on the firewall ,sponson notches and a 12 gallon ballast tank,under the deck. Two knee braces and a thickened transom have also been added. The layup is Kevlar and the hull, with interior, weighs 3,350#,plus bilge hatch's.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered

The question regarding the drive type (plug-in or drive line) is for a mental picture of the CG.

Our Motion has #6's, a 27.5" drive line, dry sump tanks on the firewall ,sponson notches and a 12 gallon ballast tank,under the deck. Two knee braces and a thickened transom have also been added. The layup is Kevlar and the hull, with interior, weighs 3,350#,plus bilge hatch's.
the motors were on a drive line and the drysump tanks were on the firewall (notice that I have a storage space then the firewall) also the gas tanks were moved back on mine... I havent weighed it but Motion and my friend (who built it and has built other Motions)told me this boat was the lightest they have built.

Last edited by lowblue320; 01-02-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

by the way what boat do you have? can you post a pic......
Old 12-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The boat started life as Udderly Fantastic,driven by Andy Troust and throttled by Keith Holmes....Then Keith and someone else bought the boat and it became Cat Can Do.

Pictures will be forth coming------Everything inside and out is new.....Also, a new dual tandem gooseneck trailer that's unique,even patent-able. We designed the trailer and had it built locally.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

The boat started life as Udderly Fantastic,driven by Andy Troust and throttled by Keith Holmes....Then Keith and someone else bought the boat and it became Cat Can Do.

Pictures will be forth coming------Everything inside and out is new.....Also, a new dual tandem gooseneck trailer that's unique,even patent-able. We designed the trailer and had it built locally.
cool...I would love to see the pics...is it still full canopied or did you cut it open?????
Old 12-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

It has been cut open and a complete new 5 place interior has been installed. A high end aircraft center installed their custom seats and upholstery. The throttle console came from Skater and the dash and canopy pads were made new by the fiberglass shop. The F 16 canopies were also completely rejuvenated.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

It has been cut open and a complete new 5 place interior has been installed. A high end aircraft center installed their custom seats and upholstery. The throttle console came from Skater and the dash and canopy pads were made new by the fiberglass shop. The F 16 canopies were also completely rejuvenated.
nice...post some pics already......

Quick Reply: Got Tunnel? what you think custom or what....

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser