New Motion Owners >

New Motion Owners

Notices

New Motion Owners

Old 02-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by joefitness123
I had the 2007 30 Xp w/300xs...got rid of her..but miss that boat alot...
I looked at your boat when Fastboats had it for sale. It was a cool boat! I think you were interested in trading your Motion for our Gladiator about a year ago through Larry and Ocean Performance.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lowblue320
cant waite to see it finished......
We'll have to get together when we pick it up and run around Florida a bit!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes sir, it was with Fastboats, he took it in on a trade and I got the Cig in return...Yes I remember your boat...It was a favorite of mine, but couldn't make it happen at that time...Glad to hear you finally got the Motion..As i said before,you are headed in the right direction if you have Larry working on the boat.He is definitelt the guy for those Motions..Good luck with the boat and hopefully soon in South Florida.
Attached Thumbnails New Motion Owners-motion.bmp  
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Congrats on the boat. I was the other person that was negotiating on that boat..

Tom
Old 02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Thanks everyone! C, since we never got you out in the Cig I guess its time for a ride in the cat. Someone has to spend money when no one else is. Here is a pic of what the boat looks like now. Its going to be a little different once the Larry and the South Florida crew get done with her!
Nice looking ride guys! Guess you finally sold the gladiator?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brent Medley
Nice looking ride guys! Guess you finally sold the gladiator?
Thanks Brent! Yeah we actually sold the Gladiator after the purchase of this one. We had no clue that the Gladiator was going to sell when it did. Im going to miss it but look forward to running the Motion!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice pick guys! Got XR's on the back?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM

Default Motion 35

I had a 35, it was all yellow, you can probably see it on some FPC web site, I ran a few poker runs with it. I upgraded the power to 850 SC and the boat ran a solid 142Mph. I recently upgraded to a 39 just completed ( check the post it by 7 xchamp Richie Power on this blog), its sitting in Miami boat show as I write. The 35 was an excellent boat, really solid and kicked every cat ass above 100MPH. I think that 35 hull is probably the best in its size, I just wanted a little more free board to go out in 4-6 feet waters, just the kind of water you get around Key West. My boat was over powered with the 850. I had 600 prior to that, the boat ran 125MPH, with that power package and no fuel stop I ran Key West back to Miami in two hours flat with Many Roman, present owner of Motion by my side. By my recollection, its the quickest he's ever ran that trip and finished without braking down!
Enjoy your 35 and make sure Larry does a good job, stay on his back!
Old 02-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Apache1
I had a 35, it was all yellow, you can probably see it on some FPC web site, I ran a few poker runs with it. I upgraded the power to 850 SC and the boat ran a solid 142Mph. I recently upgraded to a 39 just completed ( check the post it by 7 xchamp Richie Power on this blog), its sitting in Miami boat show as I write. The 35 was an excellent boat, really solid and kicked every cat ass above 100MPH. I think that 35 hull is probably the best in its size, I just wanted a little more free board to go out in 4-6 feet waters, just the kind of water you get around Key West. My boat was over powered with the 850. I had 600 prior to that, the boat ran 125MPH, with that power package and no fuel stop I ran Key West back to Miami in two hours flat with Many Roman, present owner of Motion by my side. By my recollection, its the quickest he's ever ran that trip and finished without braking down!
Enjoy your 35 and make sure Larry does a good job, stay on his back!

I met you with Richie Powers at key west a couple of years ago, you have alot of experience running those speeds ( a hell of a resume ). Your boat came out outstanding and I saw it built from the start to finish (tnt and twin) and all I can saw is it looks outrageous. Cant wait to see it in the water.

P.S. Johnny T. was impressed with the performance...

Andy,
Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

fountain40icbm , any updates (pics)

Quick Reply: New Motion Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.