35 Motion Cat Must Go!! >

35 Motion Cat Must Go!!

Notices

35 Motion Cat Must Go!!

Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930 View Post
Yours and couple other boats on the market are priced so low it's amazing they aren't moving, but at this point I think a lot of it has to do with the time of year and the frigid weather. Even if someone wanted to pull the trigger, it's tough to sea trial it etc... and nobody in their right mind wants to spend this kind of money on a 'blind' purchase.

Warmer weather is coming and I'm sure the Motion will move once the weather breaks.

Even if someone wanted to pull the trigger, it's tough to sea trial it

Or grow a set like they do in Tenn ...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...pier-57-a.html

good luck with the sale Dan
Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

The difference is down in TN they still have water in their river, you need an ice breaker ship to go down the CT River right now!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We can sea trial it up here in RI where there's no ice on the bay somewhat TN style! The river is a little tough with the icebergs!!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, if it didn't have the 500's/bravos I would! By the time I modified it to my taste, I'd be in it for more than I'd care to be, not to mention the hassle. At that point I'd be better off with another boat.

Most folks love the 500's and it's obviously a really sharp 35, so I'm suprised it hasn't sold!

Wasn't I the one that suggested that you buy yours blind??? I never said I was right in the head!
LMAO !!!! Yes , you were. You saved me a grand in flights and hotels, ect... I guess I owe you a beer....or 5 ! Better yet, Ill have Nellie make you on of her "special drinks!"
Old 01-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered

If her special drinks are anything like the last drink you served me on your Bullet, I'm sure I'll only need one!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
We can sea trial it up here in RI where there's no ice on the bay somewhat TN style! The river is a little tough with the icebergs!!
I guess you guys are a little more serious about selling your cat than some others are then... I tried to go look at a 36 today. Reading the listing on the boat the seller sounded like he wanted it sold pretty bad. I contacted him earlier and told him I was a serious buyer and that I'd like to see the boat as I am driving south and will be in his area (today actually).

He responds back "put the cover on for the winter and has snow on it" Ooooookay. WTF????????

I ask him if we can brush the snow off it so I can take a peek at it, and that I understand it's probably winterized and wouldn't ask him to start it at this point. If I were to buy it I'd have a full survey done... NO RESPONSE!

A couple other guys haven't responded after I inquired weeks ago about cats they are interested in selling. WTF?

I'm not sure what's more frustrating at this point, buying or selling a boat! One would think in this market "selling", but after being serious about buying a couple of boats now, I'm starting to think it's the other way around!
Old 01-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Registered

What type of trade are you considering? I still have a center console with your name on it!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic View Post
What type of trade are you considering? I still have a center console with your name on it!
Smaller easy to flip boats and cash.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered

I guess you guys are a little more serious about selling your cat than some others are then... I tried to go look at a 36 today. Reading the listing on the boat the seller sounded like he wanted it sold pretty bad. I contacted him earlier and told him I was a serious buyer and that I'd like to see the boat as I am driving south and will be in his area (today actually).

He responds back "put the cover on for the winter and has snow on it" Ooooookay. WTF????????

I ask him if we can brush the snow off it so I can take a peek at it, and that I understand it's probably winterized and wouldn't ask him to start it at this point. If I were to buy it I'd have a full survey done... NO RESPONSE!

A couple other guys haven't responded after I inquired weeks ago about cats they are interested in selling. WTF?

I'm not sure what's more frustrating at this point, buying or selling a boat! One would think in this market "selling", but after being serious about buying a couple of boats now, I'm starting to think it's the other way around!
Snow........what snow??! We can sea trial any day.
Attached Thumbnails 35 Motion Cat Must Go!!-img00184-20110115-1322.jpg   35 Motion Cat Must Go!!-img00180-20110115-1312.jpg  
Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Banned

Jeezus Keerist I mean how many cat buyers are out there, especially with insurance rates being what they are??? Those guys are stupid to let you get away.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser