Pre-Sale 35

Notices

Pre-Sale 35

Old 03-21-2018, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pre-Sale 35

Motion Guys,

I'm retiring this month and I'm going to start listing my 35 Motion on this site, and others (I'm not a big computer guy but I'm told that using Facebook would be a good Idea as well). I don't post very often, however; I've been on this site for a long time thru many forgotten usernames and passwords (I've followed this site for at least 15 years so don't let the low post count scare you away). My boat is a 2003 35 Motion with 2.5 EFI Offshores. I bought this boat brand new from Martin Marine in 2003 and purchased the engines from T-N-T, at the same time, who also installed the engines and the external steering. I haven't checked lately but the boat and engines have around a 100 hours on them total (not joking, just too many things going on). The boat has always been covered and stored inside in Arizona. I don't want to turn this into an add but just really looking for interest before I go public. I guess I need to pay a fee to post it here which I plan on doing later today or tomorrow so I'll start doing that now. I don't think I should post pictures or a price without paying, just wanted to give a heads-up on a low hour, one owner boat.

Mike in Phoenix
Old 08-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello I would be interested in your 35 motion. Do you have any pics? Let me know thank you!