Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   MTI (Marine Technologies) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mti-marine-technologies-144/)
-   -   Rare Breed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mti-marine-technologies/241289-rare-breed.html)

Quinlan 11-01-2010 03:39 PM

And at $199 ! How could you go wrong.

Catmando 02-16-2011 07:40 PM

He thinks the boat would not be responsive enough for me and maybe underpowered for it's size. Any ideas?

Well I hope you've had a change of mind after you've read the posts here...

cdowns 02-23-2011 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3236930)
I was wondering if anybody could tell me about a MTI named Rare Breed. Would this make a good pleasure boat for lake use and an occasional poker run?

Come to TN and see for yourself, We'll put you up in a condo and give you the pier57 experience... The only real way to tell is come take it out and see for yourself..

Give me a call and we'll set it up..

Thanks Carey Downs

7341-689-4000
Cell # 662-415-5350

cdowns 02-23-2011 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3236930)
I was wondering if anybody could tell me about a MTI named Rare Breed. Would this make a good pleasure boat for lake use and an occasional poker run?

Come to TN and see for yourself, We'll put you up in a condo and give you the pier57 experience... The only real way to tell is come take it out and see for yourself..

Give me a call and we'll set it up..

Thanks Carey Downs

7341-689-4000
Cell # 662-415-5350

waterboy222 04-15-2011 08:41 AM

I was in it when Mac had it, it was such a cool boat. If I remember right, it also had a KILLER stereo system in it!

seafordguy 04-18-2011 10:51 AM

I would LOVE to be at a different stage in life right now where that boat was a possibility.

At first I didn't like the paint, but it has completely grown on me as I have spent a LOT of time oggling that boat in the Classy's. I saw a picture of it sitting in the water and it looked AWESOME!! The only thing I would change would be the green dash - I think an updated CF look would be perfect.

If you'll take a straight trade on a Cafe Racer you've got a deal!! HAHA....

WARPARTY36 04-18-2011 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by seafordguy (Post 3379870)
I would LOVE to be at a different stage in life right now where that boat was a possibility.

At first I didn't like the paint, but it has completely grown on me as I have spent a LOT of time oggling that boat in the Classy's. I saw a picture of it sitting in the water and it looked AWESOME!! The only thing I would change would be the green dash - I think an updated CF look would be perfect.

The dash is green CF. The electric wind screen really helps cut the wind too. If I was gonna buy another boat, I'd be all over this one.

E Dock DD 04-18-2011 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 3380184)
The electric wind screen really helps cut the wind too.

They do a real a good job blocking the rain also after you put them up. :party-smiley-004:

SS930 04-19-2011 03:48 PM

I'm surprised this hasn't sold a long time ago. It might not be the fastest or the most sporty layout, but I love the open large cockpit... one hell of a sharp looking and fast party barge!

Catmando 04-22-2011 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by seafordguy (Post 3379870)

I'm right with you. I've lusted after this boat ever since I first saw it for sale. If I hit the lotto before someone else buys it it's mine.

I think blue black or red CF would look great. That green needs to go.