Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Naples Image
Dry Tortugas Key West Runaround Aboard Team Predator - P H O T O S >

Dry Tortugas Key West Runaround Aboard Team Predator - P H O T O S

Notices

Dry Tortugas Key West Runaround Aboard Team Predator - P H O T O S

Old 08-19-2011, 09:52 PM
  #41  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
Posts: 5,717
Received 30 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tax man View Post
I know it gets hot down here but Bob you could do this year round.

I don't know who I envy the most Bob, Jay or Terry Sobo
Way too hot and humid down there for me in summer, Eric. Our temps here in Canada are very comfortable for a while yet but looking forward to my return in October.

Envy ?? I say vote for Sobo. He gets paid to have this kind of fun !! LOL
Bobthebuilder is offline  
Old 08-20-2011, 08:56 AM
  #42  
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
Posts: 18,215
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Obsession

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
Nice Jay. I missed that view altogether ! LOL Again, you see things that I miss all the time but I'm going to keep following you around till I get it figured out !
Ha!

Bob, from what I saw during the trip- your whole attitude has changed with the new lens- it won't take very long now that you have started to look and think like a shutterbug!

You hardly know it's happening and then...
one day you realize you just said to yourself : "Damn, that would make a great shot!"

for the hundreth time that day.



Thanks again for letting me tag along on so many great adventures.
__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Old 08-20-2011, 09:15 AM
  #43  
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
Posts: 18,215
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default

A couple dozen images now in the SLIDESHOW

__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Old 08-20-2011, 10:31 AM
  #44  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
AppSysCons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
Ha!

Bob, from what I saw during the trip- your whole attitude has changed with the new lens- it won't take very long now that you have started to look and think like a shutterbug!

You hardly know it's happening and then...
one day you realize you just said to yourself : "Damn, that would make a great shot!"

for the hundreth time that day.


Thanks again for letting me tag along on so many great adventures.
Jay,

You got that right!

Now I understand why it is sometimes called 'photo bug' or 'shutter bug', once bit, you are infected for life.
AppSysCons is offline  
Old 08-20-2011, 11:13 AM
  #45  
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
Posts: 18,215
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Bitten

Originally Posted by AppSysCons View Post
Jay,

You got that right!

Now I understand why it is sometimes called 'photo bug' or 'shutter bug', once bit, you are infected for life.
Frank... here's when I knew it.

I've spent a lot of time on that boat since Bob got it. I've seen lots of things blow out of it, too-- hats, etc.

Bob's attitude... his philosophy, if you will- I've heard him say it on more than one occasion:
"If it isn't breathing, we aren't going back for it."



Well... when he turned the boat around so I could get this shot,
AND IT WAS HIS IDEA...


I knew he was hooked.



LARGE
__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Old 08-20-2011, 02:40 PM
  #46  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
AppSysCons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
Frank... here's when I knew it.

I've spent a lot of time on that boat since Bob got it. I've seen lots of things blow out of it, too-- hats, etc.

Bob's attitude... his philosophy, if you will- I've heard him say it on more than one occasion:
"If it isn't breathing, we aren't going back for it."



Well... when he turned the boat around so I could get this shot,
AND IT WAS HIS IDEA...


I knew he was hooked.
Jay,

What a great story.
AppSysCons is offline  
Old 09-16-2015, 09:33 PM
  #47  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
jeff32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St-Hyacinthe, quebec, canada
Posts: 7,248
Received 126 Likes on 89 Posts
Default

Can you refuel at dry tortugas island?
jeff32 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.