nortech 3600 exhaust >

nortech 3600 exhaust

Notices

nortech 3600 exhaust

Old 10-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nortech 3600 exhaust

Anyone looking for all the parts to convert there Nortech from underwater to through hull exhaust? I recently put my boat back to underwater got sick of being hassled for noise so I have all the parts if someone wants there boat loud.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent you a PM
Old 01-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do I still have pipes?
Old 01-27-2018, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate_106
Anyone looking for all the parts to convert there Nortech from underwater to through hull exhaust? I recently put my boat back to underwater got sick of being hassled for noise so I have all the parts if someone wants there boat loud.
What was the cost to convert it to underwater? I want to do the same thing. Thanks
Old 01-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Registered

Didnt cost me anything the boat was originally equiped with underwater exhaust when I bought it the previous owner gave me all the exhaust to convert it back if i ever wanted to do so.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by john camp
Do I still have pipes?
Yeah I still have the loud pipes
Old 02-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Registered

Is there any truth to the underwater exhaust causing engine problems? I have heard from a couple people that they removed the exhaust because it was causing engines to blow up. I am not sure I understand that. Once the boat is on plane the exhaust is blowing straight out the back? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BHenson
Is there any truth to the underwater exhaust causing engine problems? I have heard from a couple people that they removed the exhaust because it was causing engines to blow up. I am not sure I understand that. Once the boat is on plane the exhaust is blowing straight out the back? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Never Heard of any problems I havent had any issues with running the exhaust either way yeah when the boat is on plane exhaust is blowing straight out the back
Old 03-13-2018, 02:47 PM
Registered

Ok. Thanks for the info. I just bought a 36 and it came with both. I am going to switch back to the quiet exhaust. Hopefully I do not have any problems. The guy down at cobra has the red and black one that's for sale now, told me the underwater exhaust was the cause of some engines blowing up. I could not wrap my head around that.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by BHenson
Ok. Thanks for the info. I just bought a 36 and it came with both. I am going to switch back to the quiet exhaust. Hopefully I do not have any problems. The guy down at cobra has the red and black one that's for sale now, told me the underwater exhaust was the cause of some engines blowing up. I could not wrap my head around that.
you may need to run a small exhaust pipe with an outlet above the water line to take back pressure off just for starting. I have done a few of these, you can call me if you have any questions.

tyson