Say hello to Miss Behavin, 3900 SuperVee >

Say hello to Miss Behavin, 3900 SuperVee

Notices

Say hello to Miss Behavin, 3900 SuperVee

Old 01-26-2022, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
beautiful 3900! i do love orange! absolutely incredibly low hours for a 2014!...what's the story on the boat?
It’s actually a 2007! Only 14 hours since 2014.

This was the cover on powerboat magazine in 2007. The paint was damaged after that shootout/test before the boat actually had a buyer. Nortech offered a repaint to the buyer and it was painted but didn’t meet his expectations. The boat was then sent to Visual for its current paint job. Along the way the boat received just about every upgrade imaginable and the original owner finally took delivery late 2009. Sadly the original owner didn’t get to put much time on it and passed away. The couple I purchased it from are in their late 70s. They bought the boat for the looks but hired a driver to get them around, and it was rarely used.

It’s a local boat to me here NY, yet it’s rare to find anyone that even knows the boat as it just wasn’t used much. It’s clean and blemish/scratch free. Just needs a lot of preventative maintenance because of the lack of use, which it will get this spring.
The following 3 users liked this post by 4bus:
LAriverratt (01-26-2022), SB (01-26-2022), Wildman_grafix (01-26-2022)
Old 01-26-2022, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Nice looking 39 good luck with her.
Old 01-26-2022, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Bring it down we can get the preventive done and a bit of run time on it. Heck if you are afraid of salt water we can dunk it in the St Johns, worst thing could happen is hit a Gator.

Originally Posted by 4bus
It’s actually a 2007! Only 14 hours since 2014.

This was the cover on powerboat magazine in 2007. The paint was damaged after that shootout/test before the boat actually had a buyer. Nortech offered a repaint to the buyer and it was painted but didn’t meet his expectations. The boat was then sent to Visual for its current paint job. Along the way the boat received just about every upgrade imaginable and the original owner finally took delivery late 2009. Sadly the original owner didn’t get to put much time on it and passed away. The couple I purchased it from are in their late 70s. They bought the boat for the looks but hired a driver to get them around, and it was rarely used.

It’s a local boat to me here NY, yet it’s rare to find anyone that even knows the boat as it just wasn’t used much. It’s clean and blemish/scratch free. Just needs a lot of preventative maintenance because of the lack of use, which it will get this spring.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

1. I don’t have the time this winter. 2. I really don’t want to run that painted aluminum trailer on the salty roads to get out of here 😂

thank you for the invite.

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Bring it down we can get the preventive done and a bit of run time on it. Heck if you are afraid of salt water we can dunk it in the St Johns, worst thing could happen is hit a Gator.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
1. I don’t have the time this winter. 2. I really don’t want to run that painted aluminum trailer on the salty roads to get out of here 😂

thank you for the invite.
Yea forgot about the roads, but a painted Aluminum is NICE!