Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cryoracer,

I was great to meet you, and chat at dinner,

Chris
Old 06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

same here my friend, and I like your idea about fixing the coupler lol always fun to play with the engine...Good luck go get em!!! you have a heck of a nice rig!!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Hello Guys,
Thanks to everyone who helped put this regatta together, in particluar, Jeff, Haley, Kim, Traci, Gary, John, and UPM.
Thanks to all the local Nordic Navy members who showed up and participated. It was great of you guys from out of town to make the trip to Nashville. I think things went pretty well considering the earlier (prior to the regatta) weather, and the floating debris we had to deal with.
Thanks to Jeff and his brother, I will be posting lots of great pictures soon. We should also have some video(s).
I wish I could have hung out with you guys on Sunday, but I have the oil pressure blues .
Best Regards,
Steve
Oil pressure problems fixed. Broken oil pump pickup. Lot of work (ie, pull the mota) for such a small repair, but these things don't last very long with a weak heart ........
now 50 PSI at idle, 70 at 3000
Great to see you guys.
Best Regards,
Steve
Old 06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oil pressure problems fixed. Broken oil pump pickup. Lot of work (ie, pull the mota) for such a small repair, but these things don't last very long with a weak heart ........
Great to see you guys.
Best Regards,
Steve
Lucky, lucky......
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Chris
Gold Member

Great to see you guys.
Best Regards,
Steve
Boy... you dodged a bullet on that one Steve.

It was truely great to meet you and the rest of the Nashville gang.

Chris
Old 06-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnlomant
I had a lot of fun and enjoyed seeing everyone agian. Say hi to Badapple for me hope I didnt hurt his feelings.
I was not aware you beat me.At this time I have my prop at Bblades. What about us meeting at Chatt. and running for $500. Or if you wont we can run our boats / tow truck / and cars for two out of three. I have a Hennessey Venom Viper and a supercharged Harley truck. I enjoyed talking to you and you have a nice boat. I should have the prop back in two weeks and we can get together. I will let you know when I get it back so we can settle this.
Bobby Appleton
Old 06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by badapple2
I was not aware you beat me.At this time I have my prop at Bblades. What about us meeting at Chatt. and running for $500. Or if you wont we can run our boats / tow truck / and cars for two out of three. I have a Hennessey Venom Viper and a supercharged Harley truck. I enjoyed talking to you and you have a nice boat. I should have the prop back in two weeks and we can get together. I will let you know when I get it back so we can settle this.
Bobby Appleton
Thats funny because I build vipers for people and my last one ran 9.55 at 146 in the 1/4, my tow truck is a f350 turbo diesel with 5" exhaust and chipped with 22" tractor trailer wheels lowered 5". And I didnt beat you once I smoked you multipul times. But I know you need to keep face and make up excuses thats what people do. The motor is out right now for some upgrades but if you want to come down to lake allatoona then I will surely race you agian for $1000 or more. Dont make excuses and the water is a lot rougher than at your lake
Old 06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Registered

Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by badapple2
Bobby Appleton

I like the Chattanooga idea......half way for both of you and I can be the witness!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Chris
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
I like the Chattanooga idea......half way for both of you and I can be the witness!!!!
I was a witness;

I was in John's boat when Mr. Appleton instigated racing us all three times. We beat him every time!

I have no stake in this, as I am from Seattle, and was there visiting for the Regatta.

I will say that I think that Bobby's boat seemed quicker by a hair between 40 and 70mph, but after that, John pulled past him every time, with the last time being in fairly rough water, and the disparity being the greatest.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.