Notices

39v?

Old 01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 39v?

Does anyone have information on the new 39V? It is mentioned in the new issue of Powerboat magazine and I have read some of the forums that mention it but it is not showing up on the Nordic web site as of yet.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Registered

There was a link to some pictures of this boat in general discussion about a month ago. The boat under construction was white/red/silver if I remember correctly.
I've tried to find it doing a search....no luck.
The bottom design looked new and aggressive. The hull (like all Nordics) looked great in side profile.
Maybe ??? they are holding back on pics until they have it finished to their satisfaction.
At least, our brand is IN BUSINESS, and building new and existing models every day. In a recent interview, Randy Davis did say his biggest sellers were "28s and 25s". That does not come as a surprise to me, particularly in this economy.
Maybe the factory or one of our dealer friends can post some pics of the new 39'????
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 01-19-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kwm68amx
Does anyone have information on the new 39V? It is mentioned in the new issue of Powerboat magazine and I have read some of the forums that mention it but it is not showing up on the Nordic web site as of yet.
Try going to www.performanceboats.com go to the forums and then to PB Open Water and look down the page for the thread called Boat Building Pic. Intrest, there are some pics of a 39 along with alot more cool pics., you might have to go back a page or two but the guy posting the pics. posts them all most every day.
John
Old 01-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sport
Try going to www.performanceboats.com go to the forums and then to PB Open Water and look down the page for the thread called Boat Building Pic. Intrest, there are some pics of a 39 along with alot more cool pics., you might have to go back a page or two but the guy posting the pics. posts them all most every day.
John
The 39 looks awesome, can't wait to see it finished!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
There was link to some pictures of this boat in general discussion about a month ago. The boat under construction was white/red/silver if I remember correctly.
I've tried to find it doing a search....no luck.
The bottom design looked new and aggressive. The hull (like all Nordics) looked great in side profile.
Maybe ??? they are holding back on pics until they have it finished to their satisfaction.
At least, our brand is IN BUSINESS, and building new and existing models every day. In a recent interview, Randy Davis did say his biggest sellers were "28s and 25s". That does not come as a surprise to me, particularly in this economy.
Maybe the factory or one of our dealer friends can post some pics of the new 39'????
Regards,
Steve
the link from SPORT has some awesome pics of Nordics being built. Hoping to order a new one in about 2 years!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sport
John
That's it. Thanks Sport. The new gelcoater is definitley doing some excellent work. Even though it isn't a Nordic, look at the updated gel work/graphics on the Profile cat. It doesn't even look like the same boat.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
That's it. Thanks Sport. The new gelcoater is definitley doing some excellent work. Even though it isn't a Nordic, look at the updated gel work/graphics on the Profile cat. It doesn't even look like the same boat.
The work they are doing there now days is unbelievable and people are all so nice, the new owner loves boats and it shows in all the good things he has done at Nordic. I have made many trips to Havasu over the last 15 year since I bought my 98 Heat and I alway try to go check out the new things they are doing when I am there, it was such a fun and exciting experiance when I ordered my 2010 that I would travel form Utah to Havasu about ever two weeks which is an 8 hour drive just so I could talk to the people building my boat and see the progress they were making. Sometimes I think would like to get a new one just to go through it agin.
John