Nordic 28SS....I got one! >

Nordic 28SS....I got one!

Notices

Nordic 28SS....I got one!

Old 02-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nordic 28SS....I got one!

It has been a lot of work and patience but it is a done deal. I bought the Orange and Grey one off of Nordic's website. Looking to be picking it up middle of next month.

I can't even begin to say how great the Nordic people have been to work with. Larry & Kevin are great people and I would strongly encourage anyone to work with them. Also for anyone here in Utah Brett Kenley will take care of as well, although he is trying to get his face airbrushed onto the supercharger...

http://www.nordicboatsusa.com/new_ga...sp?pov=2332860

Last edited by JD Dearden; 02-28-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

congrats!!!! that boat is awesome, it caught my eye immediately when i was there in jan, what power did you end up going with? those guys at nordic are putting out some beautiful boats and everyone there is just a pleasure to talk to, makes me so happy to be a nordic owner! congrats again!
Old 02-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownhammer2000
congrats!!!! that boat is awesome, it caught my eye immediately when i was there in jan, what power did you end up going with? those guys at nordic are putting out some beautiful boats and everyone there is just a pleasure to talk to, makes me so happy to be a nordic owner! congrats again!
Thanks.

I went with the 600SCI, not looking to go crazy. I figure the 600 also gives me cheap room to grow if i want.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations JD,
The 28ss is a beautiful and bad ass boat. The lines are very nice on the deck and hull. You can tell they really took their time on the plugs and molds.
You're going to have a great spring and summer!
Best Regards,
Steve
Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

Congrats! I saw the one at the Utah boat show and loved it. Looks like it's going 100 sitting on the trailer. Did it come with the IMCO gimbal and drive? Where do you usually boat at? Hope to see you and your new boat at one of the local lakes this summer.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered

Congrats man! Beautiful boat to say the least! Cant wait to see some video and such, hint hint wink wink.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Registered

WOW! Happy boating. That is really sharp looking. Best of luck.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered

Ya Ya thanks.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Eroc5150
Congrats! I saw the one at the Utah boat show and loved it. Looks like it's going 100 sitting on the trailer. Did it come with the IMCO gimbal and drive? Where do you usually boat at? Hope to see you and your new boat at one of the local lakes this summer.
Back in December me and the wife had tickets to a band called Puscifer down PHX. On the way down we stopped in Havasu and Kevin took us out in that SS. After that I knew that was the boat, originally wanted a Thor but the layout is better for my kids with the SS.

No just an XR, I have been lucky in the past with keeping stock trans in a few trucks. Thinking I would try that again.

Usually Deer Creek, I keep the boat in the Heber valley, it fits in my Dad's garage. Utah Lake also. I am sure we could find a spot this summer, maybe Jay could join us.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Registered

congrads on the nice ride!! checked it out wheni was there in feb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.