Merry Christmas amd Happy New Year >

Merry Christmas amd Happy New Year

Notices

Merry Christmas amd Happy New Year

Old 12-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mcochran
Been reading alot about nordic boats on this forum excited to get new boat out in spring
Welcome aboard mcochran. You have one of the best looking Heats I've ever seen or driven (at the 2008 EC Nordic Regatta).
I think you are really going to enjoy your boat.
Best Regards,
Steve
Old 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I'm only been out twice and I'm ready for spring I got the nordic thur admirals anchor in jeffersonville ,found you guys trying to figure out if i could put storage under cuddy seats and i did w/ pics also seen the thread were dana exhaust was installed by unlimited on my boat which was cool thats what made me think you knew that boat, we generally stay at alligator two (big brown shack top of hill) would like to look you up at poker run in sept if your there. have a good new year mike
Old 12-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The extra storage really helps Mike. As far as participating in the LC PRs, I actually enjoy the Thunder Run more. Even though there are still plenty of mega $$ rigs (170+mph Skaters), it just seems more friendly and laid back. I haven't even looked at next years PR schedules, but I am sure we'l make that one. I usually just watch the September Run, if I come at all.
Speaking of fun, laid back PRs, we have a pretty one here (Nashville, Old Hickory Lake) too in July. Come on down.
Regards,
Steve